(5) New York Jets vs. (4) New England

Byes: (1) San Diego, (2) Baltimore

National Football Conference

Wild Card Round

(6) New York Giants vs. (3) Philadelphia

(5) Dallas vs. (4) Seattle

Byes: (1) Chicago, (2) New Orleans

Updated: 1/1/07, 4:50 PM EST

look like the Titans choked today,we needed Cincy to lose,they did,we needed Jacksonville to lose they did,but did we did our part,HELL NO :angered:,i'll be super pissed if SF wins because of the opportunity we :cursing: away.Sorry i needed to vent my frustration.

New England won which sends Tennessee to the eliminated pile (Sorry, oz). That means that Kansas City and Denver will fight it out for that last wild card. If Denver wins, the Broncos are in and if they lose, the Chiefs get in.

Also, Detroit shocked Dallas which gives Philadelphia the NFC East title and a first round game against the New York Giants. That means Dallas goes to Seattle for the first round... heh heh heh. Bring on the Cowgirls!

look like the Titans choked today,we needed Cincy to lose,they did,we needed Jacksonville to lose they did,but did we did our part,HELL NO :angered:,i'll be super pissed if SF wins because of the opportunity we :cursing: away.Sorry i needed to vent my frustration.

Must be frsutrating but just be happy you're team was even in the discussion of playoff scenarios this week. After that horrible start, this strong finish is awesome for the Titans. I see them playing very well ion the future.

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

Must be frsutrating but just be happy you're team was even in the discussion of playoff scenarios this week. After that horrible start, this strong finish is awesome for the Titans. I see them playing very well ion the future.

you're right bro,but i wouldn't been as pissed if Cincinnati and or Jacksonville won their game.

Well, I'm still pissed about the Bills last week. Looks like they would have been playing for something today after all. What a damn shame.

Anyway, people think the postseason is the most wonderful time of the year? I disagree. I much prefer the last few weeks of the regular season, when all of the teams are fighting to get into the playoffs and every game means something.

While the postseason also has meaningful games, I always feel a bit let down because each week's passing counts down to the inevitable end of the season and man, does the NFL take a LONG break between seasons.

Yep, I'm an eternal optimist.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I wonder how many Lions fans are mad that they won today, which assured the Raiders of getting the #1 pick :D

EDIT @ 20:17: Denver loses to the 49ers and will miss the playoffs. The Chiefs are in. WOW! Now Indy has to figure out how to stop the Chiefs running game. Now it will be the Jets and Pats. That would be quite a game.

I saw, I came, I left.

Everything is now set for the Playoffs!

AFC:

(6)Kansas City at (3)Indianapolis

(5)NY Jets at (4)New England

[san Diego and Baltimore have first round byes]

NFC:

(6)NY Giants at (3)Philadelphia

(5)Dallas at (4)Seattle

[Chicago and New Orleans have first round byes]

How did Denver choke this one away, perhaps to set on just TYING this game? Well, losing to San Fran isn't as bad this year since they were actually decent, not good, decent.

Anyways, I'm pretty happy cause I like watching KC...and now they have a chance to upset the Colts, who already struggle against the run, will have to go up against Larry Johnson.

When will the times of the games be release. I'm mostly concerned with the times of the second round games (will they come out with the times of the second round game?) I'd like to go to Orioles fanfest, but not if its the same day as the Raven's game.

The Chiefs-Colts game is on Saturday. If the Colts win, the Ravens will play Indy on the following Saturday. If the Chiefs win, the Ravens will play the winner of the Pats-Jets game on Sunday.

Archived