Who's your NFL playoff team?

TBGKon

http://playoffs.nfl.com/bandwagon/index.as...y=sbcompromogif

Check this out. It is something off of NFL.com to see who you should back in the playoffs this season based upon who you typically cheer for and 5 other questions, it will tell you who you should cheer for and how it came up with the answer

Post your results here. If you could please say who your usual team here as well, that would be nice to see how that works out.

-----

My team is the Buccaneers and the team I was slated to follow is the Colts. Odd occurrence since Dungy used to be the Bucs coach.

My favorite team is the Packers. Since they play in the NFC, I've also adopted the Colts in the AFC, so that's who I'm pulling for now. In the NFC, I'm just rooting for whoever's playing the Bears.

CCSLC signature.png

Favorite Team: None (since I root for my fantasy players, I really dont have any team loyalty on the Pro level)

Bandwagon Team: Bears (I do own Charles Tillman)

centerfieldbanner2.png

Formula GP

CenterField 22 pts

#7 Coca-Cola Giancarlo Fisichella 4pts

#8 Coca-Cola Lewis Hamilton 18pts

TRAC

CenterField Motorsports

#5 Sony Kyle Busch

#8 Gatorade Kurt Busch

#9 Sirius David Ragan/Ricky Rudd

Favorite team: Browns

Bandwagon Team: I tried this twice and got them both times. The funny thing is I hate them. The Eagles.

I think I'll stick with my own bandwagon choices of The Chargers and Saints...in fact I'll take anyone except The Ravens and Eagles.

BB52Big.jpg

My Team: Buccaneers

Bandwagon Team: Chargers (yeah that's about right)

In reality:

NFC...not rooting for anyone now. I'll be happy if any of these teams make it. Saints for the Brees factor, Bears cause I love Chicago, Eagles for the colors and to be honest I've been influenced by local cheesesteak shops and Seahawks for the uniforms, fans and the city.

In the AFC it's Chargers or bust. if they don't make it, I'm rooting for whoever comes out of the NFC. Because I tend to like all the teams at least a little and for conference loyalty.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

My Team: Buccaneers

Bandwagon Team: Chargers (yeah that's about right)

In reality:

NFC...not rooting for anyone now. I'll be happy if any of these teams make it. Saints for the Brees factor, Bears cause I love Chicago, Eagles for the colors and to be honest I've been influenced by local cheesesteak shops and Seahawks for the uniforms, fans and the city.

In the AFC it's Chargers or bust. if they don't make it, I'm rooting for whoever comes out of the NFC. Because I tend to like all the teams at least a little and for conference loyalty.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

My Team: New England Patriots

Bandwagon Team: Da Bears.

Da Bears were the first team I ever hated.

I started following American football in 1984.

And picked the Patriots as my team because they were the underdogs who kept winning AFC games to get to the Super Bowl.

When they got there, they wished they hadn't.

I won't be cheering for Da Bears now or ever.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Favorite Team: None (since I root for my fantasy players, I really dont have any team loyalty on the Pro level)

This is so wrong.

I own Charles Tillman

Just a big bowl of wrong.

Fan: TB Bucs

NFL Bandwagon: Seattle Seahawks.

I can live with that. I had Alexander and Hasselbeck on fantasy this year so I've watched them a lot. We don't face them that much and I hate teams like the Eagles that are still there so I guess I can pull for them.

I hope the Chargers win it though.

KISSwall09.jpg

Archived