NHL going back to home whites in 2007-08

tomhunter8

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am happy about this. It always has confused me the last couple of years when they switched to colors at home. To me it always seemed natural for hockey/basketball for white at home, color on road. With football going colored at home white on road.

Do you think this is because there is no alt's next year? I doubt they would go to white on road next year, and then back to color when the reintroduce alts.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

Tightie Whities at home... makes sense... sigh... i was actually getting used to darks at home... made sense for 3rd jersey uses... but since they are killing the alt jersey for next season... i guess it makes sense but what about future alt jerseys

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Boooooooooooooooooooo

Dark Uniforms at home are much more fun, go to a Ranger game look at the blue uniforms on the Garden Ice and tell me different.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

I don't trust anyone who blogs at hockeybuzz.com. Not the most credible site, in fact one of the least credible sites as far as hockey news goes.

I would hope the league isn't as stupid as to make another switch and further confuse fans. The only reason why there are complaints now are because people aren't used to it. Give it a few more years and they will be used to it. I'll need to see a link for a credible source before I believe it.

AHL goes whites at home, I don't know why the NHL shouldn't go back to it.

As a season ticket holder, it's very boring to see home color vs. white, all the time. I like seeing the different color jerseys of the opponents.

For division rivals, it's ok to switch up for a game here and there. If the colors are different enough, let both teams go dark, like Bruins-Canadiens or Devils-Rangers.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Well, because there will be no third jerseys next year, the NHL can afford to change back because teams will still be taking just one jersey set on the road again, only now it'll be the colored jerseys.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Well, because there will be no third jerseys next year, the NHL can afford to change back because teams will still be taking just one jersey set on the road again, only now it'll be the colored jerseys.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

But they will probably be bringing them back a few years after these new uniforms are introduced meaning they will have the same problems they had before the switch to dark homes. Meaning they will probably have to switch back to dark homes in 2 or 3 years. Thus it makes no sense to switch back to white homes for just 3 years. All that is going to do is piss off fans.

Archived