Are the Bears gonna wear throwbacks again?!?!

Old School Fool

I've read that when Madden released a whole bunch of alt unis on the Marketplace, a lot of them were the throwback unis showcased during the 1994 season. This would be the Bears' alternate jersey on the 360.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

That would be AWESOME if the Bears broke those out for next year. I always thought that was a great design and would look good on a current jersey. I find it funny to see Grossman throwing an interception in the first pic.

I've read that when Madden released a whole bunch of alt unis on the Marketplace, a lot of them were the throwback unis showcased during the 1994 season. This would be the Bears' alternate jersey on the 360.

Awesome! I remember NFL 2K5 had almost every single NFL jersey in existance, and it was awesome. Nothing better than being the Raiders and having silver away numbers and the white shield logo. B)

bSLCtu2.png

Did they ever actually wear these as a throwback?

I think they wore em during the 75th Anniversary season. Not sure though...

They did wear them during the 75th Anniversary season (1994). 99.9999% positive they wore them against the Vikings, real early in the season. Though if I remember correctly, they wore khaki /beige pants with them, which would explain boardname's complaint that the pants aren't white enough.

and sharplcd, I've seen the Patriots' throwbacks as screenshots for the 360, to add to your list.

Yep...They definitely look like they're in Halloween costumes.

Know what I like most about those jerseys? The Starter and Champion logos.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If this is accurate, then it appears that they'll be replacing the grass with the fake stuff at Spaceship-Landed-on-Top-of Soldier Field.

Those screenshots are not from next year's Madden game, so I would assume that it's just a poor rendition of the grass field.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived