Sketch-A-Thon 2 Voting

Lumbergh

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. L

2. C

3. M

The Bills work was just excellent. If I was Director of MArketing, I'd buy it. The two BC Lions sketches were both solid, but it came down to the wordmark. Spend the time on your wordmarks, guys.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Well now that the contest is over I can share my idea that I attempted but could in no way pull off. I'd be interested to see if anyone who is looking for some new ideas would take it up.

For the Kansas City Chiefs: inspired by the Peoria Chiefs who overhulled the logo when switching to the Cubs Affiliate, to make the Chiefs in reference to a fire chief or police chief. A possibility with the current P.C. issues with Native American team names. I know KC doesn't display an actual Native Amerian, but I still think it'd be a creative idea. Coincidentaly red and yellow happen to work great with a fire chief theme. I'd really be interested to see someone take this up. And to not make this stray too far off topic my votes are coming next.

1. L

2. J

3. H

brianurlacher.png

1. B

2. L

3. I

C almost made it, but the jerseys were too distracting. Poor player, being ripped apart by a lion. These three really kept the past in mind while moving forward, only thing I'd suggest is L put Los Angeles above Lakers, they aren't the Lakers of Los Angeles, they're the Los Angeles basketball club and their nickname is the Lakers.

sf.png

Archived