LA Galaxy

Krona

I tried to keep the look predominately blue with exception to the "throwback/sister club" third. the crest itself has some hidden meaning as the ten flares on the sun represent the original ten clubs in the MLS. plus an update of the LA within gaLAaxy. C&C welcome and expected. enjoy

Gals.gif

AWESOME JOB! Wow! Those look amazing! :shocked:

I'm not a fan of the light blue outline on just the 'LA' on the team script, the words Los Angeles are right above it so there's not really a need for it there, it would be better if the whole word 'Galaxy' was outlined in that light blue. The Third jerseys I think would be better if the yellow were switched to light blue and the red stripes to white.

But those are just little things, overall it's fantastic! Great job!

The Third jerseys I think would be better if the yellow were switched to light blue and the red stripes to white.

I made the yellow third because of the current kit based off of their sister club, Club America, i believe.

I'd rather change the stripe to the current royal blue., and maybe add a sponsor.

I love the simple style of these but I really would like to see the third kit in gold and green (why drop this unique scheme in the first place?).

You could also colour the 'GA' and 'XY' in silver so its noticable but still allows the 'LA" to stand out.

sig.png

All good except the yellow 3rd kit (colors too similar to RSL). Might wanna add two stars for their MLS Cup wins. Otherwise...I like the kits and the addition of a sponsor.

P.S. I like how the Volvo logo and chest stripe look like a Volvo grill.

Volvo.C70.Grill.jpg

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

SICK. That crest PWNS. Haha. Really I love that crest. Is VOLVO their sponsor this year?

No Kit sponsors have been named yet for anyone other than RSL and Red Bulls.

nice i really like these. However, what do you think about doing them on the one of the three MLS adidas templates being used this year? this quote was taken from a bigsoccer.com thread.

The NEW jerseys will be available in March.

The NEW jerseys WILL NOT be based on the Beckham Predator jersey. adidas has set out 3 templates for the season the Galaxy jersey should/will be based one of these templates. Otherwise adidas could face legal action from other teams from around the world that want a team specific kit. The Galaxy could then be used as legal precedent, because use of the Predator as their kit would be a team specific kit outside of the templates.

also, a lot of people at big soccer are expecting the 2nd accent color to be gold. i would like to see Midnight Blue and Gold combo jersey myself, but a gold as in real gold color, not yellow, like the gold used in Italy's world cup kits, true 14k gold color.

as far as sponsor goes, i have heard rumors that there were 2 companies vying for it, but a late 3rd entry has come in so thats what is holding it up most likely. my guess is that Pepsi and Budwieser were the original two.

also, a lot of people at big soccer are expecting the 2nd accent color to be gold. i would like to see Midnight Blue and Gold combo jersey myself, but a gold as in real gold color, not yellow, like the gold used in Italy's world cup kits, true 14k gold color.

with a few more bells and whistles

Los-Angeles-Galaxy-Crest-v2.gif

with a few more bells and whistles

Los-Angeles-Galaxy-Crest-v2.gif

Thus version is solid! Like the gold. FOund this in the papers...

A more likely blockbuster announcement from MLS is the jersey sponsorship for David Beckham's Los Angeles Galaxy. Two sources have confirmed that the bidding is down to Citibank and Herbalife (and, interestingly, not Beckham sponsor adidas). The Citibank offer to have its name across the front of Galaxy shirt, the sources said, is a monster: five years, $49 million. A decision is expected any day.

-- San Diego Union-Tribune

http://www.signonsandiego.com/sports/socce...s21sidelin.html

article on the citbank/Herbalife deals.

think about this, 5 years $49 mil from citibank practically pays for Beckham by itself (he stands to make $10 mil a year from Galaxy). any thoughts that the money paid to him was too excessive can now be smashed. great business decisions being made by those in charge there.

great looking gold logo, would u mind...

1.mocking up the blue jersey with a gold accent?

2.chaning the 10 "solar flares" around the ball to the old logo "swirl" as homage to the past?

logo_galaxy.jpg

3.and also adding the citibank sponsor logo? thx.

200px-Citibank.svg.png

Archived