2008 Final Four Court Concept

jgsmith725

I took a lot of things into consideration with makeing the concept for this court. Since it is based in San Antonio next year I took the spur from the spurs logo and made the light and dark back behind the main logo at center court kinda like the idea the womens final four did this year and I like the trend of the lighter hardwood in the three point area. C&C

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a271/jgs...BallCourt-1.jpg

appsiggold.png

Looks great!

(Looks like the Spurs logo at mid court, and the Basketball from the Suns logo on the court's corners. :P )

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

here is how it would layout in the alamodome

AlamodomeCourt.jpg

Just a tad off topic, but I just read in the most recent Sport Business Journal that beginning in 2009 with Ford Field in Detroit, the Final Four seating layout will use the whole entire veuue for seats by placing the court at midfield, and not just an endzone area of a current dome (or in the case of San Antonio, the basketball setup)

here is how it would layout in the alamodome

AlamodomeCourt.jpg

Just a tad off topic, but I just read in the most recent Sport Business Journal that beginning in 2009 with Ford Field in Detroit, the Final Four seating layout will use the whole entire veuue for seats by placing the court at midfield, and not just an endzone area of a current dome (or in the case of San Antonio, the basketball setup)

That is what indy will do in their new dome too

new_colts_10.jpg

saBS.png

Archived