New Graphics on CBC

BCBoy

Wow, I can't believe it.

They just changed 2-4 years ago to what I thought was a great looking graphic package. Once again, they've changed it up. It looks a lot like the NBC graphics in a sense, because there's a silvery texture outline on everything.

The scoreboard is also the bar across the top, which seems to be the way to go but I prefer the little box in the corner.

I also find that the pictures are too small during the starting goalies graphics, but that's not that big a deal.

The font type isn't as great as the previous set, but it's alright.

What do you think?

Wow, I can't believe it.

They just changed 2-4 years ago to what I thought was a great looking graphic package. Once again, they've changed it up. It looks a lot like the NBC graphics in a sense, because there's a silvery texture outline on everything.

The scoreboard is also the bar across the top, which seems to be the way to go but I prefer the little box in the corner.

I also find that the pictures are too small during the starting goalies graphics, but that's not that big a deal.

What do you think?

its not bad, but i'm with everything you said. And I prefer the old school box in the corner too.

79.gif3079.gif474.gif7192.gif

Tigercopy.png

Wow, I can't believe it.

What do you think?

its not bad, but i'm with everything you said. And I prefer the old school box in the corner too.

... actually, "old school" would be with no score box...

I saw, I came, I left.

I like the new score bar and etc.. much better than the score box.. blah that one was hard to read a bit..and that score bar is just like TSN and Sportsnet has... much better... I had hoped CBC would change the graphics for this playoff run and finally I got it... now I can read the score bar better....now for next season I hope that new score bar will be used....

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Well, not exactly, because NBC has the logos, and the team colors on each team's score area.

The Chevron shield is exactly like NBC though.

Plus NBC has the city names spelled out. But yea it does look like it's based off of NBC's.

I wish it had the teams colours instead of the blue.

So they traded Don Cherry for NBC graphics?

well... it's more like Cherry's suits for NBC graphics....

LOL! My first reaction was... Cool...but a pretty blatant duplication of NBC's graphics. I agree on the colour for each team, that would be nice.

Wow, I can't believe it.

What do you think?

Same here, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.

untitled-6.jpg

I always prefer the scorebox in the corner of the screen to a scorebar going across the top or bottom. For one thing, with a full-screen length scorebar, there is always the slight chance that a really stupid person may think the number to the left of the home teams abbreviation may be the home team's score. There is rarely an effort to connect the number to the team name that it corresponds to and as such, it actually could be seen as confusing to some really stupid people.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Maybe if there is some team colors used in that score bar on CBC then we will know who.. and etc?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

Archived