Sabres Logo taking the Music Industry by storm!

Lalalaloser

Just saw a show on MTV and the musical artist guest (not sure who it was, but he was black), had a Sabres hat on. It was a blue hat with the yellow buffalo on the front. I just thought it was cool seeing that the Sabres are being noticed.

EDIT: It was Gym Class heroes on the show and the band is from Geneva, NY which is why they like the Sabres, but nonetheless it was still cool seing the Sabres logo out there

Magic07.jpg

It's cool seeing a hockey logo making the music scene.

The Sabres logo? That's not cool anywhere.

Nice, :D hopefully this logo getting out there will cause more public out-cry! Thus ending it' rain of terror on us!

untitled-6.jpg

I guess this is kind of a chance for me to brag, but it's cool seeing your team make it big like that. Especially when it's your high school.

That being said, Will Ferrell rocked a Cary Wrestling hat (Cary High School, Cary, NC) on MTV while accepting some award from them. Needless to say, we all loved it.

Go IMPS!

1280279339056335363S600x600Q85.jpg

screenshot-2017-09-15-18-37-19.png

I think MTV should go back to showing music videos. They have too many reality and variety shows on. I just want to see music videos. Fuse used to show a lot more when they first were rebranded but know are just like MTV, Vh1 and all the others.

moss_moon.gif

I saw Goldfinger a long time ago and their drummer wore a red Afinogenov Sabres alt. Underneath (it gets real hot on a stage so he eventually took it off) he was wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey.

Can we never use the verb "rocked" in place of "wore" again?

big ups for this

1zgyd8w.jpg

I guess this is kind of a chance for me to brag, but it's cool seeing your team make it big like that. Especially when it's your high school.

That being said, Will Ferrell rocked a Cary Wrestling hat (Cary High School, Cary, NC) on MTV while accepting some award from them. Needless to say, we all loved it.

Go IMPS!

1280279339056335363S600x600Q85.jpg

What affilation does Will Farrel have with the gimps...i mean imps of cary...sorry Sanderson Spartan here. never was one for the town of cary and their messed up rules and regulations

OhioStateBuckeyesLightBanner.png by RoscoeUA

hailtothechief.png by gingerbreadman

Snoop also rocked a black Moose jersey at a concert in Winnipeg.

I like the Gym Class Heroes' music but if you listen to their lyrics, they're less than desirable.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

I saw Goldfinger a long time ago and their drummer wore a red Afinogenov Sabres alt. Underneath (it gets real hot on a stage so he eventually took it off) he was wearing a Kobe Bryant jersey.

Can we never use the verb "rocked" in place of "wore" again?

big ups for this

Goldginer had the blue/gold jersey back before they switched to black/red in one of their music videos back in '95 I think.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Nice, :D hopefully this logo getting out there will cause more public out-cry! Thus ending it' rain of terror on us!

Rain?

I make it rain, I make it rain...

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

Does one appearance on some stupid music reality show by some band the country hasn't heard of constitute as "taking the music industry by storm"? I doubt this is going to start some sort of Buffalo revolution where we see musicians wearing Buffaslug jerseys to the Grammys.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Does one appearance on some stupid music reality show by some band the country hasn't heard of constitute as "taking the music industry by storm"? I doubt this is going to start some sort of Buffalo revolution where we see musicians wearing Buffaslug jerseys to the Grammys.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

I actually think sports team placements by musicians is stupid. How sick and tired are people of seeing people wearing Yankees stuff? I bet if you asked 80% of these people to name three starting pitchers from the team, they couldn't. I'd hate to see the Buffaslug (or any hockey logo for that matter) become something the likes of the Yankees. The only reason you see more things like the Sabres or Steelers is because the teams have had recent success. No respect for those who only fly their colors when all is well in their teams world.

Archived