NY Islanders -- Hint of whats to come?

OK so i live in Nova Scotia Canada :flagcanada: One of our teams in the MJAHL the Yarmouth Mariners has had the Ils training camp last year. It will be here agin for the next 2 years atleast. The Mariners have changed there logo from this ym.gif

now it's this http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/sm...estDamitWeb.jpg

Is this a hint of whats to come for the Islanders??

smythdp1.jpgtruro.gif

There are so many things wrong with this that I don't even know where to start. Why would this team changing their logo have anything to do with the Islanders? Their old logo didn't have anything to do with the Islanders. Why would you assume that this new one does? And why would the Isles let this team unveil their new logo before the Islanders did?

So, in summary: no.

They might be trying to emphisize the mouth...they are the YarMOUTH Mariners.

Looks more like the Yarjaw Mariners.

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

OK so i live in Nova Scotia Canada :flagcanada: One of our teams in the MJAHL the Yarmouth Mariners has had the Ils training camp last year. It will be here agin for the next 2 years atleast. The Mariners have changed there logo from this ym.gif

now it's this http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u176/sm...estDamitWeb.jpg

Is this a hint of whats to come for the Islanders??

Pffft....NO! Other then hosting the training camp once, Yarmouth and Long Island have no relationship. It's only a coincidence that they use nautical themes (considering Yarmouth is a fishing town, it's not a surprise ar all). This logo to too g*ddamned ugly for the NHL.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived