Columbus Blue Jackets Concept

speedy

Well it's been quite a while since I threw a concept together and with someone digging up my first Jackets concept, I decided to re-do it, using the swooping state flag logo. I must admit, at first I wasn't a fan of these logos at all but they have certainly grown on me.

Not much more to say right now, hope you enjoy.

bluejacketsnew.png

C&C as always..

I was actually going to do something like this for my CBJ concept, but now i'm going to have to change it lol. But you executed it a lot better than I could ever dream, awesome job. Maybe red pants would make it look better, I dunno, but still awesome none the less.

espnsignq8.png

I think this is what the Blue Jackets are going for next year, and hopefully it looks just like yours. The only thing to improve would be to make the sock stripes curve to match the jersey.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

That looks awesome. As a Jackets fan, I hope they use something like this. BUT, you need to change 2 things to make it perfect. First, Foote is 52 :). Second, use the font they have always used.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

LOVE IT!! I think you can see the future because they are probably doing something very close to that. although I think I remember them saying that they were not using the cap logo. Dont remember though. Great Job!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Wow. One of the best concept I've seen since my first visit here.

Simple, symetric, and beautiful. Amazing work. Bravo !

AllyB96

Quest for the 25th : HABS ALL THE WAY !

Vincent Lecavalier - 1998 NHL Draft - 1st pick overall, TB - from Rimouski Oceanic, LHJMQ

lecavaliersignature.jpg

1996-1997 CHL Rookie of the Year -- 2003-2004 Stanley Cup Champion -- 2004 World Cup of Hockey Champion and MVP -- 2006-2007 Maurice 'Rocket' Richard Trophy Winner -- 2 Times NHL All-Stars Game Participant

These are amazing. The striping really ties into the logo. Bonus points for not using the "CJB" logo, bug logo, or lime green.

...but I find they look too similar to some of America's national jerseys.

True, but given the patriotic-themed name it works.

Archived