2007 NFL Uni Updates

SizzlinSabres

I'm sorry if there is already a big thread about this, but does anyone know of teams that will be updating their uniforms for 07?

The chargers have already revamped and I know the steelers and eagles have a couple new vintages lined up but any other news?

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the skins are going with the Lombardi era throwbacks.

That would be shocking. I always thought they had a classy unofrm. However I loved the unis they wore at home in 02, but I assume you are talking about the yellows with the R on the helmet?

That would be shocking. I always thought they had a classy unofrm. However I loved the unis they wore at home in 02, but I assume you are talking about the yellows with the R on the helmet?

Yeah, I think a topic about it is somewhere on the first or second page. I think they're just going to bust them out for only a couple of games like Philly and the Steelers. So, not an overhaul (thank god).

Here is the 1933 Eagles throwback. They'll be wearing them on Sep 23 against Detroit.

75-308L.jpg

Wow, that's slightly different from the current style. :shocked::D

The Lions should wear their throwbacks for that game too, but if they wanted to have 1933 throwbacks of their own, they would have to be Portsmouth Spartans throwbacks.

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

But the Redskins aren't going to be authentic with those 'R' helmets, because they'll wear the white jersey at home...which they didn't do when they wore that uniform! :blink: At least when they wore the spear helmet in 2002 they wore the burgundy at home, just like in the old days. Joe Gibbs is a White Jersey Supremacist.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

"The Jets are also going to wear throwbacks.

I can confirm this because at my job, i saw them in a back to school manual. it was in black and white soi really can't tell you guys what they llok like."

Oh now I'm chomping at the bit...80's/90's style or Namath-era?

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

I can confirm this because at my job, i saw them in a back to school manual. it was in black and white soi really can't tell you guys what they llok like."

New York Titans style...

from what I saw, it looked okay.

actually i think it will be the New York Titans era.

actually i think it will be the New York Titans era.

Why would the Jets do such a thing? 2007 is their 48th season, but I could see them doing it for the 50th.

NorthernColFightingWhites4.GIF

Here is the 1933 Eagles throwback. They'll be wearing them on Sep 23 against Detroit.

75-308L.jpg

The Lions should wear their throwbacks for that game too, but if they wanted to have 1933 throwbacks of their own, they would have to be Portsmouth Spartans throwbacks.

Here is the 1933 helmet to go aolng with the ugly jersey. I wish the'd go back to Kelly Green and silver.

75-203B.jpg

howardlayout1.jpg

75-308L.jpg

Here is the 1933 helmet to go aolng with the ugly jersey. I wish the'd go back to Kelly Green and silver.

75-203B.jpg

AMEN! I was watching a Randall Cunningham retrospective on NFL Network and I can't get over how well the old Eagle uni/helmet looked. Infinitely, infinitely better than what they're trotting out now.

Archived