Your entrance song

johnnysama

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming to Bat, Load Me Up by Matthew Good Band

Bullpen? Master of Puppets by Metallica or Metalingus by Altar Bridge

Ya Metalingus would be a great song for both bullpen and at bat.

By the way I laughed out loud when i saw ur sig

I already said Jesus Christ Superstar, but if not that, then definitely "The Champ is Here" by Jadakiss.

Winner!

But since I can't go with that...

At-bat: Galvanive the Empire-Party Ben

Closer: Get This Party Started-TobyMac

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

Closer: "Hello, Goodbye" by the Beatles. Although, if I could get the whole stadium to do the "do-do-do-doos" I'd go with Europe's "The Final Countdown."

At-bat: Even though it would leave me open to plenty of "2-for-5 ain't bad, it sure ain't "perfect"" jokes, I think I'm going with Mr. Perfect's theme song. Or, if I was in the middle of a contract dispute, it'd be the Million Dollar Man's theme.

Closer: "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand. I have this vision of 45,000 people jumping up and down in unison to the transitional part of the song as I come out of the bullpen.

Batter: "Tijuana Makes Me Happy" by Nortec Collective.

philly.png

Bullpen - "Click Click Boom" by Saliva.

At Bat - "Halo" by SoIL.

I'd change either of them to "Iron Man", but only if I could wear spiky shoulder pads, face paint, and beat the crap out the 2nd base umpire.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

I've had this conversation a few times over the years.

My first choice in either case would be "Calm Like a Bomb" by Rage Against the Machine. Although their cover of "How I Could Just Kill A Man" would work.

Also up for consideration, "Grind" by Alice in Chains and "Never Gonna Change" by Drive-By Truckers...as for a closer "The End" by the Doors (obviously fading it out before it gets...inappropriate later on) or "God's Gonna Cut You Down" by Johnny Cash

Since it would only be a short snip of the song, Soundgarden's "Outshined" would make a nice AB song.

Thus ends the summary of my opinions on this question over the last decade.

Closer: Either "Enter Sandman" by Metallica or "Time to Play the Game" by Motorhead

At Bat- "The Second Coming" by Juelz Santana feat. Just Blaze

I agree with you on the AB song.

The Second Coming was one of my batting songs this year.

For coming out of the bully I'd have to go with :

"I'm Shipping Up to Boston" -- Dropkick Murphy's (theme song for The Departed)

Huskiescoathangnew.gifminnesota-dna.png

This is one discussed by my friends constantly....

Pitching - Du Hast by Rammstein (listen to the opening and the slamming guitar part afterwards...)

Batting - Hot For Teacher by Van Halen (Best drum solo ever.)

willieMcGee_2.jpg

If you inherit Randy Johnson's facial genes, he owes you $97,000 at the very least.

Rock Star by N.E.R.D.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Yep-- this is a common theme discussed amongst me and my friends during Zephyrs games, though we never got into the 'closer' idea.

-- At bat, I'd take "Tequila Sundae" by Urge Overkill.

-- As a closer, I'd have a completely different take: "Summer Wind" by Sinatra. I'd freakin' STROLL out to the mound to that song like I hadn't a care in the world...

" the summer wind... came blowin' in... from across the sea...."

My friend Mark decided he would use "Sabotage" from the Beastie Boys as his at-bat intro.

It is what it is.

• 9 months later...

At Bat: 1:28-1:48 of "Batting Practice (Album Version)" by Souls of Mischief

Closer: The instrumental of "Chonkyfire" by OutKast. The beat to this just has a feeling of finality to it.

Archived