Vick indicted

hrivnak

You can't compare a dog to a cow. With that logic you better never slap a mosquito, killing a living thing. Cows and pigs just walk around, waiting to get slaughtered. Dogs can act as a blind man's eyes, sniff out a bomb, find survivors in a pile of rubble, catch a criminal, or just be a companion. There is absolutley no comparison in that.

50 years ago people said you can't compare "negros" to "white folk".

No life is above another, in my opinion.

That comparison is ridiculous.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ever try to get a steak out of a Chiwawa?

Cows are slow, very large, produce large amounts of crap and methane, produce milk and dairy, and make some good ground beef.

You get more for you mile out of a cow. Unfortunately, until the cows rise up against us their stuck at the bottom of the food chain. (or until PETA manages to actually change popular opinion, they have a better chance of jumping over the moon...or was that the cow?)

.... not a steak, but perhaps a burrito at Taco Bell....

.... hey, if the dolphins can rise up against humans like that episode of The Simpsons, then I guess anything's possible ^_^

I saw, I came, I left.

Raising animals for food and killing them by hanging them from a cord on the ceiling, holding them underwater until they drown and electrocuting them is far different. When you go to kill a cow, you don't torture it to in death. In the United States, a law exists wherein all animals processed at a slaughter house must be rendered unconscious before being killed. is it totally cruelty free? No, the animal still dies. But the animal isn't tortured and doesn't suffer when the time comes.

The law exists but slaughter houses do not follow it. Not even kosher slaughter houses!

Tell me this isn't torture:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fjSlOOYIkCE

Why aren't people protesting this?

Because the people who are objecting to it are saying

it was the jews that put up that kosher slaughterhouse and ruined postville iowa ..... the kosher way to kill animals is wrong and inhumane

someday i should go their and kill those people just as they kill the cows and see how they like it

I was just thinking, "yeah, animal rights is admirable, but it needs a nice healthy antisemitic aspect."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 3 months later...
Oh, yeah... he'll look good in that Force uniform in three years. ^_^

If Blank won't hire him for his major league team, why would he hire him for his minor league team?

Who knows if Blank will still own the team 2-3 years from know when Vick is ready to play.

If Blank won't hire him for his major league team, why would he hire him for his minor league team?

Who knows if Blank will still own the team 2-3 years from know when Vick is ready to play.

I picked a random team. Sue me.

philly.png

Who knows if the league will be around in 2-3 years?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Wow, that's a month away from 2 years.

-smh-

Let's hope he's really motivated to make something of his life after serving his debt to society. That's the main thing. Hopefully he'll come out of jail a better person (even though that is the goal...serve time so you don't have to again. Makes sense, amirite?)

But yeah, as for football...no way he comes back as a QB. Maybe a Slash type, but his QB days are over. That's a long time for one to miss, especially as a QB.

Why the hell was Horn helping? What is wrong with him?

He wants a QB who can actually get the ball to him?

Oh wait...

You're right, WTF was he doing?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

And then there's this ass clownery during last night's game:

nfl_g_white_600.jpg

Really?! Free him? As in "don't punish him as the law advocates for a crime he confessed to committing?" Why?! Because you know him?

It's not a political statement. It's a want ad. First, Vick, then Petrino.

Fire Sale in the A-T-L!

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived