NFL uniforms and alts

axl007

Just messing around with jersey and pant combinations and got carried away, and thought I'd share. I'm not suggesting they wear all of these or even some of these, but some are kind of interesting (some are ugly). I know Denver looks like Boise State but some of the orange could work. In spring training, Kansas City's quarterbacks (I think) wear a yellow practice jersey. And with San Diego's new uni's the combinations are endless.

bronco22.png

chiefGraphic1.png

raider.png

charger.png

CLHEL2.png

Sweet! This is awsome. I'm too lazy to take the time and critique all of those, but overall they are outstanding. Crisp, clean, and perfectly executed. I can't wait to see more!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

All of them are solid execution-wise. The only set that I dislike is the Chiefs. Yellow just doesn't work for them. I just don't like the look. The Chargers on the other hand, are absolutely beautiful. The only one I'm not completely sold on is the last one with the white helmet, navy jersey, and powder blue pants.

Overall, excellent.

"In the arena of logic, I fight unarmed."

I tweet & tumble.

Great work on these. They are very detailed, even down to the nike shoes. The Chargers look really good. THe only ones I don't like are the yellow/red Cheifs, the all orange Broncos, and the all grey Raiders. I can't wait to see more.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

The all white Broncos with orange stripes (instead of their current navy stripes) is an upgrade IMO. Very nice.

I'd also like to see the Raiders with white jerseys and black pants -- not permanently, but just for a game or two.

The orange side panels on the Broncos road unis with the navy pants are what they ought to wear now. Looks great. I'd love to see them use their orange jerseys at home more often as well.

I do find it interesting to note that, no matter what the combo the Chiefs use, they look like clowns.

I would like to see the Raiders with these uniforms:

prisonj.jpg

That's an old joke. The new joke is that the Raiders just suck. :P

Awesome work on these. I like the Chargers combinations, but I'd like to see a white jersey with light blue pants.

Archived