2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Big Find here New or alt. logos I found them on hats off NHL Shop Heres a picture of the changes i found- NHLLOGOS.jpg

I love that pens logo :D

,CA

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the only hat that says "The (Team Name)" is for the one team in a French-speaking city?

When did they start speaking French in Philly?

wwwaufderaxemo2.jpg

I only come around here once in a while to annoy you people, and by people I mean you mutha :censored:as.

Big Find here New or alt. logos I found them on hats off NHL Shop Heres a picture of the changes i found- NHLLOGOS.jpg

,CA

Am I the only one who finds it funny that the only hat that says "The (Team Name)" is for the one team in a French-speaking city?

When did they start speaking French in Philly?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about The Habs right there smack dab in the center.

,CA

LOL, looks like the Kings logo is blind

And stumbling around with his cane/walking stick. Nice. Thx for reminding me why I hate Zephyr :D And that stupid Kings crest logo.

,CA

LOL, looks like the Kings logo is blind

The way that team plays...you'd think they were.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I dont see what's so bad about it. It sure beats the hell out of the skate logo.

I have never in my life heard a real canuck fan diss the skate logo, never have i heard that before. The whale logo was the worst direction of a logo the Canucks have taken and the polls that have been taken all prove my point, not only that, if you step into GM place for a game once in a while you'll see i am right.

The skate logo represented hockey, it also had Canucks in it, it didn't matter that it wasn't something that completely represented Vancouver, the name Canucks is too broad to be covered by any kind of logo aside from the 2 original logo's the team has used. Polls again have proven my point.

If i could go back to any of the logo's i'd be #1 - Original Logo, #2, Skate Logo...there is no 3rd option.

Now you might think i am dissing you or something, i don't even know how old you are, but in 1994 i went to every home game for the season and playoffs, i was 13 and cried when we lost, but that logo, that skate logo had blood and sweat on it from the guys that played that series hard with new york, as well as the flames series. I can't for the life of me, imagine any canuck fan that actually cared about the team dissing that logo.

You mean the old skate-on-a-plate-of-spaghetti logo?

People didn't complain as much as they do now with the orca, but few people really liked that logo. Maybe now a few fans get nostalgic about it, but they're in the minority as far as wanting that look back.

I was 10 years old in 1982 when they went to the finals. That's when I became a fan. I never liked the skate logo and don't miss it one bit now. It's a horrible logo. Dated looking 80's crap.

The rink logo on the other hand couldn't be more Canadian. I mean what's more Canadian than a hockey stick and a rink?

DEATH TO REEBOK

This seems like the best place to ask this question, so long as the subject of Flames uniforms is up.

Can anyone explain to me why the striping pattern is such on this uniform:

Flames5.gif

I always thought it looked great, but was curious if there was any reason for such a unique pattern.

money

most Flame's fan hate those jerseys. Their current is faaaaaaaaaaaaar better

DEATH TO REEBOK

Gamespot has some new pics up of NHL 08 and the Canucks are wearing what appear to be the throwback "stick in rink" jerseys ... at first I thought they may be the new ones, but they don't have the NHL collar on them, so I'm not posting the picture because it's probably not legit. However, there are also some pictures of them in last year's jerseys, so take it for what it's worth. Here's the link to the images, though.

Just looking through those shots and noticed something i thought those might be the new sabres jersey and shot 14 almost 100% confirms that if you look at it the close sabre player has his hand covering the spot where the nhl logo would be on the collar but if you look at the player out of focus at the back you can see something silver that appears to be the NHL logo on the collar in the right spot. here

939619_20070725_screen004.jpg

formsig%20.jpgDolphins-two.gif

confirmed on TEAM 1040 in Vancouver Nonis says the whale WILL be the primary logo of the new Canucks jerseys.

That was a complete waste to listen to that interview, all of the callers were complete idiots. :)

Please please please PLEASE tell me Troy from White Rock called in :D

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Archived