2007-2008 NHL Logos & Uniforms

BBM

jersey0823tsr.jpg

That makes me think it's going to be very similar to the new Isles jerseys.

Say what you want, but I think that might be an instance where piping works with the design of the jersey. It's tough to say from a small crop, but I like what I see so far there :)

You can also see the start of the green under the arm at the bottom left there.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take this for what it's worth. From a poster on the HFBoards, it's about the Colorado Avalanche new RBK Edge jerseys.

i seen the digital draw up of the jerseys at a friends today who sculpts toys for a big company (these drawings all come from a website that holds logos.. password protected for certain companies use, etc). like the previous description said.. theyre pretty close to the same thing as the last ones but have some of the added "space age" piping/stripes (didnt look the same as the panthers piping though down the chest) down the sides of the front. they have blue going down the arms.

the helmet / gloves / pants color is still black for the home

hard to remember from memory but expect mostly the same thing with just a pinch of the Reebok Butcher job added in.

if i could have taken the page home and scanned it i would have.

they definitely look better than the Sens "update" while still keeping the same flare as the previous jersey.

almost positive there was no number on the front.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

My guess is they the Wild jerseys will look like one of these

Wild1.png

Wild2.png

Thats what I said ! lol

It will probably be 1 and 2 mixed up a bit.

The only problem with that is that the Minnesota hats from the set I posted has the normal logo displayed, not the one in the ring with the text. Mind you, for some odd reason, that logo was smaller than the other teams...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

My guess is they the Wild jerseys will look like one of these

Wild1.png

Wild2.png

that is so weird to see my last name on a professional jersey. in any case if those are what the Wild jersey's will look like those are excellent and I might have to pick one up myself despite not living near Minnesota lol

If that's what Minnesota comes away with, they might just be the best update yet, even supplanting the Islanders. Very, very nice.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

senators20072008uniformdp1.jpg

photo by Anice Wong

Now here's a glowing example of how these Edge Jerseys can go ever, ever so wrong. Look at Chris Neil. The guy is obviously wearing a jersey too small for him. Put some weight on in the off season have you? There are rolls there, the jersey is stretched to the max, the numbers are wonky and stretched out...

I'd be *embarrassed*. Wow. Maybe it's a good thing though, it'll instantly show teams which players show up for training camp obviously out of shape.

photo by Anice Wong

Now here's a glowing example of how these Edge Jerseys can go ever, ever so wrong. Look at Chris Neil. The guy is obviously wearing a jersey too small for him. Put some weight on in the off season have you? There are rolls there, the jersey is stretched to the max, the numbers are wonky and stretched out...

I'd be *embarrassed*. Wow. Maybe it's a good thing though, it'll instantly show teams which players show up for training camp obviously out of shape.

Are you sure it's not just the upper extension of his hockey pants?

zzPEfBm.png

I think Sens and Leafs fans need to take a timeout for a few hours, or days. I really don't know what was worse, the fake leaks or your constant bitching and bickering. You guys are really starting to annoy the fu*k outta me.

Okay everyone bucfan is getting annoyed, so I guess we have to stop.

photo by Anice Wong

Funny, I saw him and was like did he lose weight?

I don't think those are rolls he's in good shape, I'm sure it's just the equipment, but I agree that these jerseys all look so thin and stretched.

Hi, how are you?

Errmm.. I'd certainly hope hockey pants don't go more than halfway up to your armpits.

Pants go up to their ribs, and above that comes the chest/shoulder pads.

Wade-sig.png

The primary logo and font on the Lightning cap appears to be the same as the leaked versions. The secondary logo does not have Florida in the background.

94026291gq5.jpg

48750206pf3.jpg

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

The Blues have announced they will reveal their new unis as part of FANfest on Saturday, September 15.

http://blues.nhl.com/community/fanfest.htm

I quote:

"The new RBK-Edge St. Louis Blues jersey will be unveiled and on sale to the public for the first time at the BlueNote Authentics Store."

"This sweater, this Bluenote, it's your life. That Bluenote never hits the floor. You wear that sweater with pride." Barclay Plager

plagerbrosdancing.jpg

Errmm.. I'd certainly hope hockey pants don't go more than halfway up to your armpits.

Everyone in that pic has the same 'roll' just about mid numbers. He's the shortest of the bunch and as a result they happen to go an inch or two higher. Either way, the jerseys seem a bit more snug than hockey jerseys should but they could be a lot worse.

zzPEfBm.png

Pants go up to their ribs, and above that comes the chest/shoulder pads.

I'm not buying it.. I've seen where equipment begins and ends, and have worn it myself on a number of occasions, and pants and shoulder pads do not meet that far up. hehe.

Yes, I'm sure that equipment plays a role in this, and it's probably been exaggerated because of that, and I'm sure Neil isn't actually Mr. Fatty, but it does highlight a potential embarrassment with these uniforms. Neil's 'sweater' (You know, I can't even say that word even *remotely* seriously now), is simply too small for him, and it's laughingly stretched out because of it, equipment or not. It looks horrible and unsightly. I just hope it isn't a common occurrence this season. *EDIT* And yes, I Spezza's is stretched out as well, but isn't as exaggerated as Neil's

Archived