Bonds Breaking Home Run Record

Jeremy12

Jeremy...if your ten...then barry bonds never did steriods and micheal vick will be allowed to play this season.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

See Josh knows him to!

If the two of you get together and beat the :censored: out of him at recess, I will forgive Josh for constantly reminding us that he is "Cat Eyes" - Josh.

For the love of Benji, put it in your sig already.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jeremy...if your ten...then barry bonds never did steriods and micheal vick will be allowed to play this season.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

See Josh knows him to!

If the two of you get together and beat the :censored: out of him at recess, I will forgive Josh for constantly reminding us that he is "Cat Eyes" - Josh.

That goes for everybody else who does it, even if they've been doing it for years. Never really saw the sense in doing it, since sigs now made sure that you don't have to do it yourself, but a handy-dandy-internetssstechnologyz can help you out.

That being said, what's this about Bonds breaking the record? Hank Aaron's crown is in jeopardy?! And the media's not all over this? What the hell?!

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

See Josh knows him to!

Dont tell that to roger! And I have done it more than 500 times already. Why did it take you that long to tell me to stop.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

See Josh knows him to!

Dont tell that to roger! And I have done it more than 500 times already. Why did it take you that long to tell me to stop.

That's what she said!

I don't know why it took that long maybe no one wanted to interact with you...

Hi, how are you?

You get banned for being under 13? Wow...

When you register you have to state whether you are under 13 or not. If you are, there's sorts of "kiddie protection" stuff that has to be done. The policy here is ":censored: it, why deal with that? Kiddies aren't allowed." Simplfies things.

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

See Josh knows him to!

Because you ignored his and everyone else's admonitions to stop? As you will this one?

----------------------------------------------------------

Barry Bonds is poised to break the all time home run record?

I think I may have heard something about that once or twice....a day an hour.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

"Cat Eyes" - Josh

See Josh knows him to!

Because you ignored his and everyone else's admonitions to stop? As you will this one?

Yeah personally I dont have a problem with it. Roger told me to take the " B) " out of it and then I did and nobody told me to stop till now. Don't know what your talking about me ignoring someone? <_<

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived