"Official" 2007 College Football Thread

Drew22

Well, the folks in Michigan can relax, the easy part of the schedule is coming up soon....the Big Ten opponents.

I wish I could argue that but after watching Ohio State struggle with :censored:-ing Akron I have to say you're probably right. Oh well, it could be worse, we could be Michigan. The Big 10 officially sucks. (As if most of you needed actual confirmation of that fact.) Can't wait to go to Washington next week. :(

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Washington Huskies.................2-0 :D

Notre Dame Fighting Irish.........0-2 SUCK IT

Must... resist... slapping the taste... outta Cal fan!

And yeah... 24-0 in Death Valley. You might at well call it a night because no one, and I do mean no one, can win in LSU's Death Valley down by 24.

Speaking of coaches in deep doo-doo... You may want to add Gene Chizik to that list as Iowa State is stinking it up against Northern Iowa. At last check, it was 24-13 Panthers in the 4th Quarter.

Final...

Man...some of those cupcakes must have been made with rocks or something....

That and Iowa State should be kicked out of the Conference. :P

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

LSU 24, Va Tech 0. With 11:55 to go in the 2nd Quarter.

Methinks the Hokies are overrated.

That and they should quietly disband at halftime.

But that would stop the healing!

[Croatia National Team Manager Slavan] Bilic then went on to explain how Croatia's success can partially be put down to his progressive man-management techniques. "Sometimes I lie in the bed with my players. I go to the room of Vedran Corluka and Luka Modric when I see they have a problem and I lie in bed with them and we talk for 10 minutes." Maybe Capello could try getting through to his players this way too? Although how far he'd get with Joe Cole jumping up and down on the mattress and Rooney demanding to be read his favourite page from The Very Hungry Caterpillar is open to question. --The Guardian's Fiver, 08 September 2008

Attention: In order to obtain maximum enjoyment from your stay at the CCSLC, the reader is advised that the above post may contain large amounts of sarcasm, dry humour, or statements which should not be taken in any true sort of seriousness. As a result, the above poster absolves himself of any and all blame in the event that a forum user responds to the aforementioned post without taking the previous notice into account. Thank you for your cooperation, and enjoy your stay at the CCSLC.

LSU 24, Va Tech 0. With 11:55 to go in the 2nd Quarter.

Methinks the Hokies are overrated.

That and they should quietly disband at halftime.

After watching their offense the last two weeks, I'm not sure how this helps the healing

You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Southern Illinois just staged a massive 4th Quarter comeback and dishonored MAC team Northern Illinois.

That's what...four I-AA over I-A upsets this season?

Today, we are all otaku.

Southern Illinois just staged a massive 4th Quarter comeback and dishonored MAC team Northern Illinois.

People never learn, it's the Football Championship Subdivision, and the Football Bowl Subdivision. ^_^

And yes, 4 FCS teams have beat a FBS team so far this year....

App-St over Michigan

S. Illinois over N. Illionis

NIU over Iowa St.

Nicholls St. over Rice

saBS.png

People never learn, it's the Football Championship Subdivision, and the Football Bowl Subdivision. ^_^

That takes too much time to type. :P

Today, we are all otaku.

While I'm still basking in our 31-10 win over the Irish and Michigan being 0-2 now, I can't help but feel like when we go to Ann Arbor in 2 weeks Michigan will find a way to beat us if our defense can't hold them to say, 14...

You are overlooking UB, we're better than Michigan, 1-1 compared to 0-2, beware of the Bulls. :D

Upset brewing in Vegas. UNLV is up 10-9 over Top 10 Wisconsin after 3 quarters.

saBS.png

must...resist...making joke about...asking if vt still runs...that certain...formation where the...quarterback isnt...directly under...center!!!

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived