NHL Winter Classic logo

jkrdevil

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wonder which will survive longer, this annual tradition or this soft drink brand.

Here's hoping this is an annual thing -- Leafs/Habs at the Rogers Centre is a must one year

FYI, Amp's an energy drink that stems from the Mountain Dew brand and has been around a good few years already. I guess it's just in the states.

I could see it failing if the energy drink fad (not sure it's quite a fad anymore, but still) goes away, but it's at least an established drink in it's market. It's just a matter of whether the market will last.

A Bruins game at Gillette/Fenway would be fun.

could work. there's been a BC game at fenway

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

A Bruins game at Gillette/Fenway would be fun.

Bri, you took the words right out of my mouth. A good B's-Habs game at Fenway would be awesome - I'd buy tix to that in a heartbeat!

When did BC play at Fenway? Pics?

Sharks vs Kings or Ducks at AT&T Park or the new 49ers stadium (hopefully in San Francisco and NOT in Santa Clara).

If they can make it work scientifically I'm all for it...

and yes, it actually does get cold enough here for at least the hills to be covered with snow.

we get hills made of snow

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The NHL and NBC want to make this a yearly thing since NBC no longer has any bowl games on New Years Day so most likely the game will always have two U.S. teams. Next year it wouldnt shock me to see the Red Wings v some U.S. team at Comerica Park since the Red Wings and Comerica Park are owned by the same company.

Sharks vs Kings or Ducks at AT&T Park or the new 49ers stadium (hopefully in San Francisco and NOT in Santa Clara).

If they can make it work scientifically I'm all for it...

truthfully I'd rather see it up in ol' bucfan's neck of the state, somewhere near Lake Tahoe.

realistically though, as far as venue situation and such, it can't happen

Archived