HOCKEY JERSEY SALE!

charger77

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been scouting this site for the past few months now, its the same site that had the buy 1 get 1 free deal when each jersey was $70, then the jerseys dropped to $50 and just this morning when I checked, there it was, my Rangers jersey for $30, with S&H came out to $38 bux, get em' while you can cuz personally I don't think I'll ever invest a dime into Edge jersey lol

rob66.png

5'9", Medium build. I've never owned a hockey jersey before. I don't like swimming in my clothing and am a size 41 jacket. Would I buy a Medium, or a Large?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

5'9", Medium build. I've never owned a hockey jersey before. I don't like swimming in my clothing and am a size 41 jacket. Would I buy a Medium, or a Large?

Try this chart.

And remember, despite what Reebok thinks, hockey jerseys should fit loosely.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Why don't they have anything to fit the gentleman who wears something between youth medium and XXXXXXL?

Jeebus, I can't even give my money away to these people... :cursing:

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I found everything I was looking for...Three jerseys for darn near the price of one. Now, where is a good place to get them lettered up?

Exclusive Pro Sports

None better.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Just bought a Leafs jersey with the intent of eventually lettering it with Mats Sundin. Charger77 should be getting a finder's fee from all of the business he just brought this company.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

I'm definately going to get something, the buy one get one free deal was pretty good, but this is great.

And for anyone that is interested, it looks like they have the Edge replicas for $99.99, which I think is cheaper than most places.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I'm definately going to get something, the buy one get one free deal was pretty good, but this is great.

And for anyone that is interested, it looks like they have the Edge replicas for $99.99, which I think is cheaper than most places.

This is wicked. where the canadian dollar is at this is a steal. I'm gonna get some of these dumped at a friends place stateside and have him ship them up. whooo.

DallasJerseySig.gif

Just bought a Leafs jersey with the intent of eventually lettering it with Mats Sundin. Charger77 should be getting a finder's fee from all of the business he just brought this company.

That would be nice! (but if everybody decided to chip in and get me a large black lightning i wouldnt complain)

What I would like is a thread dedicated to great jersey deals.

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Archived