HOCKEY JERSEY SALE!

charger77

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just bought a Leafs jersey with the intent of eventually lettering it with Mats Sundin. Charger77 should be getting a finder's fee from all of the business he just brought this company.

Amen to that...I hadn't watched the NHL regularly in 15 years , but that didnt stop me from getting an Islander jersey (NO JOKES ABOUT THE PLIGHT OF THE ISLANDER FRANCHISE SINCE I QUIT WATCHING PLEASE)

"We root for the laundry"

(Jerome Seinfeld)

I bought an Islanders jersey too, if it makes you feel better. I'm still undecided as to whether or not I want to pick up the white Thrashers jersey still available. Too bad the blue third isn't an option.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

It sucks when they list something awesome like a vintage Oilers Kurri jersey for $40 and when you try to add it to your cart you get "is not currently available. Please contact us for availability of this item.'

Stupid internets. <_<

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

damn, all sold out of my teams (hawks, leafs, blues)

*whistle*

Dude, that's a major. Get in the box and feel a lot of shame.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

My roommate and I did some damage on hockeyoverstock.com earlier this week, getting all sorts of jackets and sweatshirts. I got the shipping confirmation email and it said it weighed 15.4lbs, which I'm quite excited about just on a heavyness level. I meant to order one of those Stars 3rd jerseys, I already have 3, but I'm always a sucker for a great deal, and just forgot. I was just looking at the item description and while listed as a senior and having senior sizes, it mentions everything is sublimated, including the logo and is listed as a 4100 series which I believe is the child tagging. Just wondering if anyone has gotten one and what the quality is. They do have mooterus for $45 listed as a 550 replica, which makes this even more confusing.

SEAsig.png

I recieved my "order" from hockeyoverstock.com.

I was expecting the Dallas Stars Mooterus 3rd jersey replica for $13.

I recieved what looks like their original black jersey, made of a cheap material, with an screened on logo and w/o the Texas shoulder patches.

As of now I am disapointed with the transaction. I will be giving them a call in the afternoon to see how they will fix this.

Details to follow.

Dan

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I recieved my "order" from hockeyoverstock.com.

I was expecting the Dallas Stars Mooterus 3rd jersey replica for $13.

I recieved what looks like their original black jersey, made of a cheap material, with an screened on logo and w/o the Texas shoulder patches.

As of now I am disapointed with the transaction. I will be giving them a call in the afternoon to see how they will fix this.

Details to follow.

Dan

Anything happen?

• 6 months later...

For anyone interested, starstruck.com has circa 2000 Red Wings Red Authentic jerseys for sale for $39.99. They way they have them listed, and the picture shown makes it look like they are replica, but I ordered one, and the size XXL is actually a size 52. They also ship very quick.

They also have a few Thrashers and Kings available.

Archived