Wild finish in the National League this weekend

HedleyLamarr

Well go thorugh something like this when you already have nothing and you will undestand how I feel.

You're right, we don't understand... we're too busy dealing with real life problems to give a :cursing: about your baseball team this much

Yeah thats right you have a real life I have nothing

Tank, the Devils season starts Thursday. You can wait that long.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are not going to be that good this year.

The Mets were supposed to go the World Series the last 2 years and didnt and now will never win again, they will never recover from this collapse

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The Mets were supposed to go the World Series the last 2 years and didnt and now will never win again, they will never recover from this collapse

Wow...

Side note...I apologize for any bleating I have made about the Cardinals the last couple of years.

Tank, I'm serious. Pick up a 12 pack of your favorite light beer, get seriously major-league plastered, and then when the hangover's done, stop feeling sorry for yourself. Or if you are angry at/frustrated with the Mets and have a video game system, pop in Halo, GTA, or whatever game is relevant and just go crazy for a couple of hours as a venting tool. And there is always next year when you are playing with the resources the Mets have. They will not want to christen the new ballpark with a loser.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Wow...

Side note...I apologize for any bleating I have made about the Cardinals the last couple of years.

Tank, I'm serious. Pick up a 12 pack of your favorite light beer, get seriously major-league plastered, and then when the hangover's done, stop feeling sorry for yourself. Or if you are angry at/frustrated with the Mets and have a video game system, pop in Halo, GTA, or whatever game is relevant and just go crazy for a couple of hours as a venting tool. And there is always next year when you are playing with the resources the Mets have. They will not want to christen the new ballpark with a loser.

Thats where you are wrong they sold out 2008 & 2009 already so they wont spend anymore they fooled they fans like they always do.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

The meltdown to end all meltdowns... This is classic. Now, if only the Yankees would of done the same damn thing as the Mets, I would be happy.

Go everyone else. All Cubs, Yankee, and Red Sox fans can burn in the lowest levels of hell!

The fact that Randolph wont get fired tells you They wont do whats necessary to fix this.

Well his gut tells him that it's OK...he just "has a feeling that you get being a manager".

God I hate him...hated him since day 1...what better an excuse to just fire him now?

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

His post game conferences sound like someone who has no clue. These people just look at the Mets record and think hes a good Manager, but it was his fault in the NLCS last year and this years collpase.

How about the way he never argues with umps even when the Mets are screwed over and Stevie Wonder can see it.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

His post game conferences sound like someone who has no clue. These people just look at the Mets record and think hes a good Manager, but it was his fault in the NLCS last year and this years collpase.

How about the way he never argues with umps even when the Mets are screwed over and Stevie Wonder can see it.

I don't get it. How can Stevie Wonder see when he is blind? You aren't making much sense to me right now.

You are irritating. You at least know what it's like for your team to be in the MLB playoffs. As a person of 20 years, all I can remember is the 95 NLCS where the Reds got swept by the Braves and the 1999 one game playoff where the Reds were beaten by your Mets. I told Bucfan after the Sharks were eliminated from the playoffs that making it close and losing is way more fun as a fan than it is to pack it in and stop caring with two months left in the season. The Mets play in a large market where free agents will always be attracted to. If you want to bitch about your teams that have played in stanley cup finals and a world series as recently as 10 years ago, then you won't get any sympathy from this Ohio sports fan.

PvO6ZWJ.png

You are irritating. You at least know what it's like for your team to be in the MLB playoffs. As a person of 20 years, all I can remember is the 95 NLCS where the Reds got swept by the Braves and the 1999 one game playoff where the Reds were beaten by your Mets. I told Bucfan after the Sharks were eliminated from the playoffs that making it close and losing is way more fun as a fan than it is to pack it in and stop caring with two months left in the season. The Mets play in a large market where free agents will always be attracted to. If you want to bitch about your teams that have played in stanley cup finals and a world series as recently as 10 years ago, then you won't get any sympathy from this Ohio sports fan.

You don't understand... it's happening to him and it's happening his team... it's different than your problems.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

This should be a good game in Denver tomorrow. 7:30 Eastern. Go Rockies!

Yankees-Indians

Red Sox-Angels

Cubs-D'Backs

Phillies-Pads/Rockies

I don't care who wins as long as the Yankees and Red Sox go out before the World Series.

But I'll probably end up rooting for the Indians, not only because they are playing the Yankees. But 75% of their players played in Buffalo at some point.

saBS.png

The fact that Randolph wont get fired tells you They wont do whats necessary to fix this.

Well his gut tells him that it's OK...he just "has a feeling that you get being a manager".

God I hate him...hated him since day 1...what better an excuse to just fire him now?

I don't see how you can blame Randolph for the fact that he has no pitching staff what so ever. Glavine has been done as a top pitcher for years since he has gotten to New York. El Duque is like 50 years old. Pedro has been hurt all year. Then the rest Perez, Maine, and Peltfry are all unproven. In the bullpen they have a closer who absolutely can't get it done in a big game and really no one else he that can step to the role. This team lacked a closer and an ace and if they had one of those they would have clinched a playoff spot weeks ago. Sadly for Randolph and Minaya the team had that ace but because the ownership has this foolishness of trying to keep up with the Yankees they traded him for Victor Zambrano in a panic move when they were well out of the playoff race a few years ago. Coincidently as I pointed out earlier he led the Majors in Strikeouts this year.

The roots of the Mets collapse lies deep with the management of the Mets starting at the ownership for the culture they have created since Doubleday sold his part of the team. Minaya deserves part of the blame because he never adequately made a move to help the pitching staff. The last guy to blame is Randolph because there is nothing he could do. That was a team doomed to fail because of the pitching, the fact they were even in the playoff race is a credit to Randolph and how bad the National League is. Now it seems Minaya is leaning toward keeping Randolph and I hope the ownership let's Minaya run the show baseball wise. While he has made mistake leading to this the collapse he has done a good job of turning around what was a cluster:censored: of a franchise that was made by the ownership. If the Wilpons step in I think Randolph will be gone which will be a mistake. Although it won't be a surprise given the Wilpons track record.

Archived