Wild finish in the National League this weekend

HedleyLamarr

Of course Mets never do it that why they are doomed to be losers forever more now.

Next year it will be the same team and they will get hammered lose 100 games and become the worst team in baseball for the next 50 years. We are the new cursed team we will never be good again.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Of course Mets never do it that why they are doomed to be losers forever more now.

Next year it will be the same team and they will get hammered lose 100 games and become the worst team in baseball for the next 50 years. We are the new cursed team we will never be good again.

Kill the hyperbole Tank! The Mets are not the Cubs!

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Kill the hyperbole Tank! The Mets are not the Cubs!

No the Cubs are going to the postseason. :D

Exactly the Mets are even worse now.

With in 5 years David Wright will be elsewhere as one of the best players in baseball, Jose Reyes will be playing for the Long Island Ducks, and CitiField will be half empty and the LA Clippers of baseball as the Yankees keep winning.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

Exactly the Mets are even worse now.

With in 5 years David Wright will be elsewhere as one of the best players in baseball, Jose Reyes will be playing for the Long Island Ducks, and CitiField will be half empty and the LA Clippers of baseball as the Yankees keep winning.

Wouldn't have it any other way. You Mets fans deserve it.

It's official the Philadelphia Phillies 2007 NL East Champions

I cant wait to see Shea Stadium destroyed 41-40 this year at home, what a disgrace.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

I was saving this for when the Mets were eliminated from playoff contention:

No Mets fan on here, or anywhere, can give the Braves :censored: about "choking" anymore, for they have produced a collapse and a choke job a lot bigger than any Braves team ever has. And it couldn't have happened to any other team and their sunshine fans than the Mets. Enjoy your humble pie.

We will never be good again so I guess its the Braves division again they will win next year Glavine will go to Atlanta and have a big year and win big games just to stick it to the most cursed fans in the world even more.

ecyclopedia.gif

champssigtank.png

As a Mets/Islanders/Jets/Notre Dame football/Syracuse hoops fan, why ain't I surprised the Mets were able to finish off their collapse?

At least I got my AL favs in the Red Sox looking good for October. Hopefully the Mets will go back to playing good baseball next year and put this September behind them and just focus on the season at hand and not this trainwreck of a finish.

ffMc5dZ.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29

Here's a nice little song to sing on this occasion:

Meet the Mets, Beat the Mets

Come out to Shea and Beat the Mets

Cover your head, Prepare for the cries

Guaranteed they can't hit for their lives

Cause the fielders are really dropping the ball

Watchin' those pitchers losin' it all

Eastside, Westside, Everybody's coming down

To beat the M-E-T-S Mets of New York Town!

It's not National League related, but with the Red Sox winning the AL East tonight, the Yankees streak falls short of the Braves record......

Speaking of which, there could be six different division winners this season from last.

<sarcasm>Yea, those 4 World Series titles in that span sure sucks alot more than having 14 division banners.

Boy, i wish the Yankees were the Braves...</sarcasm>

Heading into the playoffs nobody is in better shape then the Yankees, they can beat the Indians they can beat the Sox, and Joba Chamberlain gives them a 1-2 punch in the pen that cant be matched and a Line up that just keeps coming at you.

Not really. The Indians top two starters, Sabathia and Carmona, are better than Wang and anyone else the Yankees can throw. Wang has to pitch both possible starts on the road, and his home/road splits very much favor him pitching at home -- he struggles quit a bit on the road (4.91 ERA). I'm not sure if the Red Sox chose the longer series or the short one but if the Yankees have to play in the shorter series their bullpen is at a huge disadvantage because of Joba rules and there's absolutely no depth to it. And they're playing a lineup that can mash. And if the Yankees play the longer series, the Yankees might get Sabathia and Carmona in games 4 and 5.

edit: Rockies up 1-0 and barring a miracle in Milwaukee, they hold their fate in their own hands.

IUe6Hvh.png

We will never be good again so I guess its the Braves division again they will win next year Glavine will go to Atlanta and have a big year and win big games just to stick it to the most cursed fans in the world even more.

Do you ever read what you post? I have a feeling that if you did, you'd see what a total downer you are and stop it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived