Wrestlemania XXIV logo

D123

http://www.wwe.com/content/media/images/3883682/5549810

Very classy logo. It's very good for a wrestling event logo and it looks like it's great as some Super Bowl logo to have the look of prestige in order logos. I say its the best Wrestlemania Logo ever. The modernization of "Wrestlemania" looks very classy and a bit retro and the color of gold that emphasizes the XXIV is the same of the sun which is a very good reflection of "The Biggest WrestleMania Under the Sun" because of the Florida State being the sunshine state. Woo great job WWE.

ohhh thats awesome

Just a little more of an old school touch and it'd be perfect. I would of liked to see it blended with retro letters like these.

WM1985.jpg

Well the first logo for WM24, had the old font

24c.jpg

But of course that is basically WM22's logo, just with 24 instead of 22.

22s.jpg

ohhh thats awesome

Just a little more of an old school touch and it'd be perfect. I would of liked to see it blended with retro letters like these.

WM1985.jpg

24c.jpg

22s.jpg

It's tradition that the coming year's WrestleMania logo is a renumbered version of the previous years until they unveil the new one. But, since the WrestleMania 23 logo had such a Detroit "Motor City" feel to it, they went with the most recent neutral logo.

ohhh thats awesome

**Image**

24c.jpg

22s.jpg

It's tradition that the coming year's WrestleMania logo is a renumbered version of the previous years until they unveil the new one. But, since the WrestleMania 23 logo had such a Detroit "Motor City" feel to it, they went with the most recent neutral logo.

Oh I know as WM23 also first hada recolored wm22 logo

23a.jpg

interestingly tho there was another design before the final generic one

23c.jpg

and wm22 first had the wm21 logo

22b.jpg

I know they usually always do it like that, I was just saying thet the first one, which was a reused wm22 logo, had the older wrestlemania font.

When was the last time when the WrestleMania logo had the best logo over the Super Bowl. I hope that the WWE dosent change the logo.

MONICA SANTA MARIA (DEC 6 1972- MAR 15 1994)

KRISSY TAYLOR (MAY 15 1978- JUL 3 1995)

YOU WILL BE MISS.

It's a nice logo... let's just hope it doesn't rain that night...

IIRC, the only other outdoor 'Mania they ever did (IX @ Caesar's Palace) they put a canopy above the ring. They'll probably do that for this one (since there's no way they'll sell out the top bowl and won't have to worry about obstructing anyone's view)

there's no way they'll sell out the top bowl

Yeah right...

With some many guys either coming up dirty in the WWE's joke of a drug test or guys tearing pec's, triceps, biceps and quads(all due to steroid/hgh abuse) the WM Main Event is going to be something like Big Vis v Hornswaggle.

• 2 weeks later...
there's no way they'll sell out the top bowl

Yeah right...

With some many guys either coming up dirty in the WWE's joke of a drug test or guys tearing pec's, triceps, biceps and quads(all due to steroid/hgh abuse) the WM Main Event is going to be something like Big Vis v Hornswaggle.

Better not be that haha...cause if it was well lets just say that I wouldn't even go if had free tickets. That match would be a JOKE!

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I'll still be a student in March, but I think March/April of 2009 is the year I finally go to a Wrestlemania. I don't even care if I'm still watching wrestling at that time. Wrestlemania is always a complete spectacle irrespective of what's on the card. It's definitely something I'd like to do before I die.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived