2007-08 NHL Season Thread

Viper

The Sabres are still alive with a shootout win in Toronto.

3. CAR (90) (2)

7. PHI (91) (3)

8. BOS (91) (3)

---------------------------

9. WAS (90) (2)

10. BUF (88) (2)

Buffalo needs to win out and have PHI or BOS lose out and have Washington or Carolina lose both of their remaining games. Difficult, but not impossible.

saBS.png

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:censored:ING SENATORS PIECE OF :censored: HAVE ME SO :censored:ING UPSET RIGHT NOW!!!

MY GOD!

They are a joke.

They don't deserve a spot in the playoffs. :mad:

Don't blame them, it's hard to beat Montreal on the road. Wait the game was in Ottawa? Oh, sorry :P

1zqy8ok.gif

:censored:ING SENATORS PIECE OF :censored: HAVE ME SO :censored:ING UPSET RIGHT NOW!!!

MY GOD!

They are a joke.

Don't blame them, it's hard to beat Montreal on the road. Wait the game was in Ottawa? Oh, sorry :P

Actually they're the number 1 team in the conference on the road.

Hi, how are you?

MY GOD!

They are a joke.

Looks like "Price" is enemy #1 in Ottawa these days...

Not going to lie... I'm kind of loving this. Seeing Ottawa meltdown makes up for the fact my team sucks even more, lol.

But I do feel bad for you. I'm just hoping Washington sneaks in because I told someone at christmas they would make the playoffs and he laughed me off. Well, looks like soon I could be the one laughing at him!!

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

No not really I don't mind Price at all, he's a very well positioned goalie, Public enemy no. 1 to me would be the guys wearing red tonight. They played horrible except for a few players like Alfie, Lapointe and Bass.

I obviously understand why you would be enjoying this but god damn, this season has showed me how much the team matters in this city.

You can imagine how upsetting it is for your team to get to the finals, add players that at first look like they're going to help, maintain 1st place in the conference for a good half of the season. Then go on a downward spiral, with idiotic habs fans singing kiss him goodbye in your own building, leaving you with a team that has to get 3 points out of a possible four from teams who have had our number lately, and I know the leafs would love nothing more than to ruin our chances.

I'm definitely in a bad mood from watching a team make some of the stupidest decisions you can make when playing a hockey game.

I guess I'll whip out the old 'Beezer' Panthers Jersey for tomorrow :P

Hi, how are you?

No not really I don't mind Price at all, he's a very well positioned goalie, Public enemy no. 1 to me would be the guys wearing red tonight. They played horrible except for a few players like Alfie, Lapointe and Bass.

I obviously understand why you would be enjoying this but god damn, this season has showed me how much the team matters in this city.

You can imagine how upsetting it is for your team to get to the finals, add players that at first look like they're going to help, maintain 1st place in the conference for a good half of the season. Then go on a downward spiral, with idiotic habs fans singing kiss him goodbye in your own building, leaving you with a team that has to get 3 points out of a possible four from teams who have had our number lately, and I know the leafs would love nothing more than to ruin our chances.

I'm definitely in a bad mood from watching a team make some of the stupidest decisions you can make when playing a hockey game.

You know that Ottawa CAN still fall out of the playoffs?

If they lose their last two games and Washington and Carolina win both of theirs... Alfredsson will be joining Sundin on the golf greens.

Can you imagine...?

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

If they lose their last two games and Washington and Carolina win both of theirs... Alfredsson will be joining Sundin on the golf greens.

Can you imagine...?

Why else would I be so upset?

Hi, how are you?

Can you imagine...?

Why else would I be so upset?

Yee of little faith, it is not yet set in stone. Too many stars have to allign in order for this to happen, and knowing my luck, it won't and I'll be seeing many Habs AND Sens fans this summer... sigh...

Oh yea, when you whip out the 'Breezer' jersey, make sure you go around and use ethnic slurs. :P

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Blackhawks to televise all 82 games next year on Comcast & WGN (save for nationally televised games.)

This is awesome. I might be able to catch some Hawks games legally next year on WGN. I know the fans in Chicago are loving that as well. Change is really afoot in the Windy City.

Hey! I get WGN!

This is sweet. All I need now is the ability to watch a Cubs game in the Vancouver market without spending money on Extra Innings, and my life is complete. And a PVR.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

With a win tonight, we shall clinch the atlantic. With a win tonight and sunday, we win the conference, whether Montreal also wins out or not. And winning both games gives us the very good chance to kick Philly out of the playoffs. Its a great time to be a pens fan.

This is gonna be one damn good home-closer and im glad im going to it (again, like the past 7 years [not counting the lockout, obviously])

oBIgzrL.png

With a win tonight, the division, we shall clinch the atlantic. With a win tonight and sunday, we win the conference, whether Montreal also wins out or not. And winning both games gives us the very good chance to kick Philly out of the playoffs. Its a great time to be a pens fan.

This is gonna be one damn good home-closer and im glad im going to it (again, like the past 7 years [not counting the lockout, obviously])

If Boston ends up in 7th, I'll gladly accept Pittsburgh finishing 1st :D

1zqy8ok.gif

Blackhawks to televise all 82 games next year on Comcast & WGN (save for nationally televised games.)

This is awesome. I might be able to catch some Hawks games legally next year on WGN. I know the fans in Chicago are loving that as well. Change is really afoot in the Windy City.

Hey! I get WGN!

This is sweet. All I need now is the ability to watch a Cubs game in the Vancouver market without spending money on Extra Innings, and my life is complete. And a PVR.

If you get WGN, can't you watch some of the Cubs games too?

And the Hawks are 5 points back of Nashville with three games left (two for the Preds). If they win out and get some help they can still slip into the playoffs.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

With a win tonight, we shall clinch the atlantic. With a win tonight and sunday, we win the conference, whether Montreal also wins out or not. And winning both games gives us the very good chance to kick Philly out of the playoffs. Its a great time to be a pens fan.

PLEASE OH PLEASE WIN TONIGHT!

That goes for the devils as well.

Hi, how are you?

Pittsburgh, Carolina and New Jersey won tonight.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Pittsburgh, Carolina and New Jersey won tonight.

Thank you sweet baby Jesus.

Now if only the Senators could play the way they can, against the Maple Leafs.

2 wins, is that really so hard?

Hi, how are you?

Damn Carolina, had to beat Tampa.

The only way the Sabres get in is if they win out, Capitals lose both remaining games, and Boston goes 0-2 or Philly goes 0-1-1, or 0-2.

Go Sabres! (and Tampa, and Florida, and Ottawa, and Pittsburgh, and New Jersey)

saBS.png

Archived