ROX vs. SOX

Mac the Knife

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like there won't be a game 5.

You've finally came to your senses and it's looking more and more like I will make good on my prediction.

You're still the biggest homer on this board, and you're still a jacka$$ I officially HATE every Red Sox fan in Mass except JP.

MOD NOTE: Let's lighten up a bit on the personal attacks.

Oh, too bad the Pats won't be winning the Super Bowl this year, ya know, since they're the most overrated team in the history of sports.

You've finally came to your senses and it's looking more and more like I will make good on my prediction.

You're still the biggest homer on this board, and you're still a jacka$$ I officially HATE every Red Sox fan in Mass except JP.

Oh, too bad the Pats won't be winning the Super Bowl this year, ya know, since they're the most overrated team in the history of sports.

Wow. I'm no patsox fan, but that outburst just came off like a petty 13 year old "yeah...yeah...well YOU'RE stupid!" comeback.

Wow. I'm no patsox fan, but that outburst just came off like a petty 13 year old "yeah...yeah...well YOU'RE stupid!" comeback.

I don't care, I'm frustrated at this point and it's always fun taking things out on him, because well, he deserves it more than anyone.

MOD NOTE: Find a new way to vent your frustration other than taking it out on another member of the community.

...at least I'm realistic. <_<

Patsox just took flight on you, Nick. It's gotten bad.

Nick: the Red Sox lost several times sometimes in painful mood. I witnessed the most of those times in recent years.

Of course, I got frustrated but I must endure without voicing possible anger... often rewards in baseball come in unexpected moments.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Nick: the Red Sox lost several times sometimes in painful mood. I witnessed the most of those times in recent years.

Of course, I got frustrated but I must endure without voicing possible anger... often rewards in baseball come in unexpected moments.

I love this f'n guy! He talks like a fortune cookie! Swiss, you're alright in my book.

No, you're a blight on humanity, and people like you are why I wish we had let your petty 6-state region leave the Union during the War of 1812. <_<

One can only hope that sporting luck indeed operates on an "Equivalent Exchange" basis, which means you will be due for about 5 decades of disastrous sporting performances across the board.

Swiss is alright though...and hey, since I think you're a Giants fan as well, I guess it balances out.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

No, you're a blight on humanity, and people like you are why I wish we had let your petty 6-state region leave the Union during the War of 1812. <_<

One can only hope that sporting luck indeed operates on an "Equivalent Exchange" basis, which means you will be due for about 5 decades of disastrous sporting performances across the board.

Swiss is alright though...and hey, since I think you're a Giants fan as well, I guess it balances out.

While I can't disagree, maybe we should back off the patsox bashing. Take a look at patsox' profile picture. I think you'll agree that he's suffered enough.

I love this f'n guy! He talks like a fortune cookie! Swiss, you're alright in my book.

HA HA HA HA... I talk like a... Swiss! So I suppose that some fortune cookies writers are compatriots of mine. :D

Speaking about the Jints, I never forget the frustration I got after the 2002 World Series... it was very ugly. But I never shouted it against anyone in any forum.

I had to see some cruel jokes from A's and Angels fans and I must shut up.

pennants.png

Yeah, Lugo is our Jeter!!! :D

Now, it's bottom 7th... Matsui in 2B and none out. :(

It's like the shelves are going down loudly.

pennants.png

Rockies will win this series. Mark my words.

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

Archived