ROX vs. SOX

Mac the Knife

I want to kill every reporter who asks within 5 minutes of winning a Championship "Are you coming back next year?" or "Are you going to retire now?"

Give them their celebration and save that for tomorrow. You never, ever get an answer so WHY BOTHER ASKING THE STUPID QUESTION EVERY TIME?!

Rant over. Congratulations Red Sox.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish NO CONGRATS to the Red Sox, I hope they all die a horrible death this offseason.

Wow. That's nice. Because there better than the Rockies?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I wish NO CONGRATS to the Red Sox, I hope they all die a horrible death this offseason.

Well you're not a nice person.

I'm no fan of the franchise, but clearly, the Red Sox were the best team in baseball this year. Kudos to all.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Seriously, Grow the :censored: up. What an asinine thing to say. The better team won. Show some class. Venting or not that is just a stupid thing to do.

BB52Big.jpg

4-3 now... and there is so much pression for the Red Sox.

They gonna lose this game. :(

HAAAAAAAA, once more the trick worked!!! The BoSox won again!!! Yeah!!! :D

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

The Red Sox were the best team in baseball for the majority of the season and they earned this title. I don't want to hear about blown calls, 8 day layoffs, or whatever. The BoSox went out there and did their damn thing. Congratulations to the 2007 World Series Champions. Party on, Red Sox Nation. Then go :censored: yourselves tomorrow!!!

Thank you Greg!!! :)

Disclaimer: Anything I say tonight is just venting, nothing more.

I used to think it about the Yankees fans... ha ha ha... but now speaking seriously, I think that your team could win the 2009 World Series. Why? Because the Cards lost in 2004 in 4 games against the Red Sox and 2 years later, they won it all... and why not you? ;)

Nah, speaking more seriously: your team has real future. And it's not a consolation. The Rockies are a team in building and already won the NL pennant... they will repeat and improve their current achievement.

Remember my words, Nick.

pennants.png

It's great to be young and a Giant! - Larry Doyle

Hats off to the Red Sox on another win. I'm glad they won, not only because they slammed the Rockies down to earth (though they deserved to get there, indeed), but this means that the Yankees fans will have to reprint those "Numbers don't lie" shirts.

philly.png

Archived