Players in the "wrong" uniforms

2 hours ago, dont care said:

He’s 28. It’s not like he’s at the end of his career.

For many RBs.... he is close to the end.  Or at least on his last starters contract.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

51 minutes ago, BBTV said:

For many RBs.... he is close to the end.  Or at least on his last starters contract.

I’m just tired of the first day after a free agency move or trade a guy gets put on here when they only played a handful of seasons for one team. 28 is older for a running back but if he’s any good he’ll have atleast 4 more years, and who knows how much success he’ll have

• Applause 1

2 hours ago, dont care said:

I’m just tired of the first day after a free agency move or trade a guy gets put on here when they only played a handful of seasons for one team. 28 is older for a running back but if he’s any good he’ll have atleast 4 more years, and who knows how much success he’ll have

He spent 7 years with the Chargers though. It's most definitely his right uniform. 

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

3 hours ago, dont care said:

Oh totally.  It's nearly as lazy as posting a sports team's logo in the "logos associated with failure".  It's one of the reasons I rarely go to that thread.  It's just like "lol the Jets suck so here's their logo lololol I'm so clever".  

• Like 1
  • Yawn 1

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

3 hours ago, GriffinM6 said:

He spent 7 years with the Chargers though. It's most definitely his right uniform. 

As unlikely as it is he could win the next 4 super bowls and be MVP for all of them. Then what would his right uniform be?

1 hour ago, dont care said:

As unlikely as it is he could win the next 4 super bowls and be MVP for all of them. Then what would his right uniform be?

Find some app that will let you put $1 down on that bet.  You could become a billionaire from a single dollar bet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/12/2024 at 3:37 AM, dont care said:

He’s 28. It’s not like he’s at the end of his career.

He's going to WASHINGTON. It's over.

• Like 1

6uXNWAo.png

On 3/30/2024 at 8:59 AM, DCarp1231 said:

Nelson Cruz is retiring as a Mariner

spacer.png

there he was an all star for 3/4  seasons, had his 2 best years in terms of home runs (and had 37+ every year), won 2 silver sluggers, & was top 15 for AL MVP 3 times, played 140+ games every year there too. not the wrong uniform, the nats would be the wrong uniform.

32 minutes ago, udubfan19 said:

there he was an all star for 3/4  seasons, had his 2 best years in terms of home runs (and had 37+ every year), won 2 silver sluggers, & was top 15 for AL MVP 3 times, played 140+ games every year there too. not the wrong uniform, the nats would be the wrong uniform.

Top 15 for MVP isn’t exactly a distinguishing feat.

On 2/20/2024 at 11:58 AM, GrayJ12 said:

Boomer Esiason playing for the Jets and the Cardinals feels very cursed.
spacer.png
gettyimages-72500472.jpg?w=1000&h=600&cr

With Boomer's work in New York sports media and the national things he does out of NY, it almost feels like he's a New York guy... specifically a Jet.

His right uniform is obviously a Bengals one, but I do associate him a little more with New York now that he's been working there for so long.