NFL Vapor jerseys

Chazberg

Where's the NFL Equipment logo?

I think whenever they release one of the "fashion" jerseys, they just have the shield. I remember it being that way on the gray only jersey last year. I think the equipment is the most annoying one of them all. The shield is nice and classy. It works for MLB, NHL, and the NBA and it used to work for the NFL.

Is Riddell going to put "helmet" across the front or back of the helmet where the brand or team name goes?

My prediction for next season (since we had all blacks, all whites, all grays, and now this)...pinstripes or all solid team color.

I'd be shocked if those little designs wouldn't be faded RBKs or their logo someday.

KISSwall09.jpg

Dear National Football League

RE: NFL Equipment logo

Please get rid of it and return to the leagues logo.

The equipment logo looks tacky and people can look at the jersey tell its a jersey.

Equipment, to me, refers to things used in the game, so things like corner posts, the 10yard markers, the ball, and maybe the over-the-top padding.

The jersey and pants are just that, they are not equipment.

Thank you.

Alphabet Man

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Dear National Football League

RE: NFL Equipment logo

Please get rid of it and return to the leagues logo.

The equipment logo looks tacky and people can look at the jersey tell its a jersey.

Equipment, to me, refers to things used in the game, so things like corner posts, the 10yard markers, the ball, and maybe the over-the-top padding.

The jersey and pants are just that, they are not equipment.

Thank you.

Alphabet Man

Not to mention that even if you stretch the word to include game uniforms, they slap it on replicas, which really makes no sense.

It's like those stupid shirts that say "PROPERTY OF CHICAGO BEARS" or whatever. You see one of those and can't help but respond "No it isn't, you loser." Either that or "Give it back, then." I know they're traditional or something but I hate 'em.

But back to the NFL logo, I'm really hoping that when they start using the new shield they get rid of the stupid "EQUIPMENT" tag.

Archived