Ravens in purple jerseys black pants tonight

In 5..4..3..2..1

I like it. They actually look like ravens.

So do you think the Bears should wear solid brown uniforms?

Looking like your mascot isn't always a good thing. They look like they all just got back from ballet practice. I'd actually be curious to see the purple jerseys with black pants.

No but when it's possible, it's a nice touch.

IUe6Hvh.png

Actually, if they went with the purple jerseys along with the black pants and helmet, they'd look more like ravens do (note the purple highlights on the body):

raven%20sitting.jpg

The big white stripe was the problem on the original Ravens black pants; they'd look fine with their current pants.

biggestDays_3.jpg

Packers-2.png

Looking like your mascot isn't always a good thing. They look like they all just got back from ballet practice. I'd actually be curious to see the purple jerseys with black pants.

I think the Cardinals should wear red feathers and strap pointy yellow beaks to their facemasks.

I think the Cardinals should wear red feathers and strap pointy yellow beaks to their facemasks.

:lol:

I'd hate to play against the Jets.

They look like drama students, not ravens.

I dunno, the drama students nerds in my school just wear jeans and shirts of the plays they've worked on/acted in. Anyway,the black pants aren't cutting it. If the Vikings can have purple pants, so can the Ravens.

Archived