elliott Redesigns the NFL

elliott

If you aren't going to have the side-stripe continue to the pants find a better way to end it. I don't care for the abrupt way it currently ends. Or you could just remove the side panel, it seems out of place. You're logo on the left hip of the pants is backwards? might wanna fix that. I like the pants stripe, but will it be seen from a side view? Or should the swooshes be closer together? My final issue with this is the use of black in the helmet, but not in the uni's. Why not replace the black with purple?

For the Packers, I don't care for the pit-stain design. It looks really awkward to me. I think you should modify the helmet and jersey to fit the pants stripe. It would be more of a modern take on a classic; a better reconciliation of the two eras.

Just my two cents.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats on finishing elliot, I have a lot of respect for you, I always find myself getting bored or losing ideas doing any sort of project, so mad props to you. Can't wait to see your NBA one.

Your finale, however, didn't leave me very impressed. About the only thing I like is the pants (which are awesome I think). The jersey just looks like random, giant blotches of color, and the yellow numbers (usually would be white) seem forced.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Great Job elliot, I think the Vikings one looks really good, I dont know if I would take it over thier current set though, altough I really like the pants. Glad to see you redesigned the whole league though, and I can't wait to see your NBA redesign. Nice Job, and Congrats!!!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 1 month later...
Concept 15...Cleveland Browns

This is probably the most "controversial" design I have yet to unveil, and while I realize that it is doubtful that the Brown will ever do anything this modern, I wouldn't mind if it was something like this.

ClevelandBrowns.gif

Next: Steelers

This is the best Browns Concept I have ever seen!

spacer.png

Archived