elliott Redesigns the NFL

elliott

You took the current Falcons unis and fixed what was wrong. The only complaint I have is the fact that white facemask on the helmet looks too 80s for my tastes. But other than that, excellent job.

I've really been sleeping on this project of yours. I've gotta go back and check the rest out.

EDIT: Oh, and on the concept, for consistency's sake, I'd add a black outline to the sleeve of the away uniform like you did the white outline of the home and alt sleeves.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bump, I would love to get some more comments on the Falcons.

BTW, all that were involved in the bigmike thread this afternoon...all I have to say is: Good Times.

Ahaha, that will go down in history!

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

Dallas Stars- Brenden Morrow // Marty Turco // Loui Erikkson

Dallas Mavericks- Dirk Nowitzki // Jason Kidd // Jason Terry

Dallas Cowboys- Terrell Owens // DeMarcus Ware // Terence Newman // Felix Jones

Texas Rangers- Ian Kinsler // Elvis Andrus // Marlon Byrd

You are obviously a :censored:

Haha sorry i had to :D

The Saints set is good but it looks like a college team or high school.

I like the Falcons' set a lot. It would be a nice update for them. I would suggest changing the facemask from white and maybe adding a black stripe to the white jersey above the sleeve like the others. Just to see how that would look.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

I like the Falcons' set a lot. It would be a nice update for them. I would suggest changing the facemask from white and maybe adding a black stripe to the white jersey above the sleeve like the others. Just to see how that would look.

Um.. yea sorry about that. I dont want to bore yall here but if you want to hear the I feel bout that just look in the lounge. Great concepts by the way elliot and sorry Ive been such a jerk :(

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Um.. yea sorry about that. I dont want to bore yall here but if you want to hear the I feel bout that just look in the lounge. Great concepts by the way elliot and sorry Ive been such a jerk :(

It's fine. Forgive and forget.

Live in the present. Never hold grudges.

usajohnson.gif

98% of people claim to have "brought sexy back." Well, I'm the 2% that never left.

Hometown Heroes

The Falcons concept is pretty good. It's a lot cleaner than the current uniform and would look great on the field.

I prefer your older template to the new one though. I'm not sure what it is, but the old one just looks better for the presentation IMO.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The Falcons concept is pretty good. It's a lot cleaner than the current uniform and would look great on the field.

I prefer your older template to the new one though. I'm not sure what it is, but the old one just looks better for the presentation IMO.

Yeah, it shows how it would actually look on the player better. But, it was MattMillone's template, and I wanted to come up with something all on my own. Plus, I like the my new template because it is much easier to put the image on flat, not angling it to get the right perspective. Also it gets rid of some of the shadows/highlights on the pants and jersey that are relatively distracting. So, I am going to continue using it.

Live in the present. Never hold grudges.

Thank guys

Concept 19: Seattle Seahawks

Well, the main idea was to use the general idea of the logo, and get the striping from that. Just for continuity, I guess. Oh, I got rid of electric green, too. It seems unneeded. I got rid of the lighter blue pants, and gave the option of navy or white pants. The navy alternate is sort of an afterthought but I think the idea of lighter blue numbers on darker blue is cool for them.

SeahawksConcept2008.gif

Be sure to view in full size to see all of those fun details!

Next: I haven't decided, but look for Cowboys, Bucs, and Dolphins in the near future.

Well, the main idea was to use the general idea of the logo, and get the striping from that. Just for continuity, I guess. Oh, I got rid of electric green, too. It seems unneeded. I got rid of the lighter blue pants, and gave the option of navy or white pants. The navy alternate is sort of an afterthought but I think the idea of lighter blue numbers on darker blue is cool for them.

SeahawksConcept2008.gif

Next: I haven't decided, but look for Cowboys, Bucs, and Dolphins in the near future.

A bit plain, maybe some silver?

usajohnson.gif

Hometown Heroes

SeahawksConcept2008.gif

I think the neon green would work great here as well as finishing the deal on the sleeves and putting the head logo back on there.

Not too fond of the Seahawks one, but my favorite so far is the Jaguars. Well done. I would like to see Falcons and Seahawks in the old template though.

I agree, the old template is awesome, and I actually like the seahawks one a lot better than the one they have now, but great work so far.

The Seahawks one is pretty nice, but I really think the green should be included. It is really unique to all of pro sports, for the most part. Solid series altogether. I do agree with the people who are saying the other template was nicer. This jersey template isn't bad, but the helmet and pants on the other was nicer.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived