elliott Redesigns the NFL

elliott

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Concept 10: NY Giants

Here is my first of two featuring the Super Bowl matchup. I wanted to make the Giants have really simple red stripes on the sleeves, while staying away from the all red striped jersey they wear today.

NYGiantsConcept2.gif

Next concept is the Patriots, obviously.

Concept 10: NY Giants

Here is my first of two featuring the Super Bowl matchup. I wanted to make the Giants have really simple red stripes on the sleeves, while staying away from the all red striped jersey they wear today.

NYGiantsConcept2.gif

Next concept is the Patriots, obviously.

I love it all, except the ny on the pants. To me, it doesn't look right. Maybe turn it vertically.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Concept 11- Patriots

I'm glad the Giants went over positively.

OK, this isn't really a big overhaul. But it is what I think the Patriots should be wearing. I made the side panels match up, and added a little more to the shoulder swooshes. What do you think, C+C appreciated.

PatriotsConcept.gif

Next, Jaguars I think, but maybe not.

Hi everyone, I have been working on making many NFL concepts in the past month or two, and although I have not completed all of my ideas, I decided to start up this series. I learned a lot from my "30 NHL concepts in 30 days" series, especially to not put out 30 concepts in 30 days ^_^ . I learned that it makes for a sort of rushed series...while on this series I plan to put out concepts whenever I feel like it, and not everyday. I will probably post new ones after I see plenty of helpful C+C, which allows me to make updates to bring my ideas to their maximum potential, something I didnt do in my NHL series. I think I have some pretty good designs that you will like...of course that is for the viewer to decide. But I hope that this series will be as succesful as my NHL series, which got over 100 posts.

Concept 1: Buffalo Bills

This sort of a mega-Bills concept, as I have taken the opinions of everyone on this board in mind. I stayed away from a monochrome navy design, and went more for a traditional look. I realize McCall has a Bills concept going right now, but keep in mind that I made this months ago (although I have no way to prove it, you're just going to have to take my word for it). The more modern part is the pants, as I tried to make the look more streamlined instead of all boring, traditional stripes, just trying to stay away from a boring concept.

Billsconcept.gif

Please keep the C+C coming throughout this series, I started to get only about 5 posts per concept in my last long series, so it is up to you to keep the posts coming!!!

It's a good concept, but not really liking the helmet without stripes, and really not feeling the red jersey. Also, put a blue facemask on the helmet and it works

2s7i3gp.png

Is it just me or do all of these look the same?? Every jersey has a stripe that goes from the armpit to the knees. lets see some more creativity when designing these things.

just my 2 cents

good work none the less

i think you are doing a good job...but maybe try incorporating some different designs into each jersey- most of them look like you just recolored the uniform instead of thought up a different and unique design for the team.

also, when you do sidestripes for the pants and jerseys- make them match up so they can be interchangeable- that is something that really bugs me.

OK, I really didn't want to get monotonous with my designs, but looking back you guys are right, many are starting to look the same. Heres something (I hope) thats a little different.

Concept 12: Baltimore Ravens

I really hate the Ravens uniforms, I like the black helmet but everything else seems uninspired. Here is my take, I'm not sold myself on the numeral font but I couldn't find a more abstract font that was any better, and I didn't want block.

BaltimoreRavensConcept.gif

Next...I dont know any requests?

OK, I really didn't want to get monotonous with my designs, but looking back you guys are right, many are starting to look the same. Heres something (I hope) thats a little different.

I really hate the Ravens uniforms, I like the black helmet but everything else seems uninspired. Here is my take, I'm not sold myself on the numeral font but I couldn't find a more abstract font that was any better, and I didn't want block.

I love your Ravens uni!

I request the Rams.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I love your Ravens uni!

I request the Rams.

Yeah, I do have the Rams done so I guess I will do that next.

Font is Abadi MT Bold.

Concept 13...St Louis Rams

Well I like the colors they have, but I wanted to do something to bring back the ram on the shoulder thing. I like the arm horn on the blue better because the white accents show up, but the gold accents don't really show up on the white jersey. And I don't want to make the sleeve blue on the white jersey, well, because the pattern would end up being like a Falcons concept I already made. So enough talk, C+C is appreciated.

RamsConcept2.gif

Edit: Oh yeah, and the Gold helmet is new!

Archived