elliott Redesigns the NFL

elliott

As much as I like the Lions uniforms in white pants, they don't look right with the silver helmet. Also, I'd lose the black for sure. Also, match the pant stripes with the sleeve stripes, rather than just a single blue line.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the Lions wordmark, you've made it look very simple, simple works. I agree with Shumway, you need to make the sleeve and pant stripes match.

Other than that looks good, it's probably just me, but I sorta like the black.

I don't like the font you chose for the new wordmark, although I agree they're current one is dated, but find some other font that fits well. The one you chose just doesn't fit well at all.

As for the uniforms, not much of a change, but I could live with these. Just make the pant stripes more like the sleeve stripes by added a small black outline in there somewhere. Nice job so far, can't wait for the rest.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Panthers' sleeves are too busy.

I agree. Maybe just one stripe on the shoulders instead of o...

Also, I would like to see this concept with the other Panther logo on the helmet. For some reason, I have always hated the Panthers' helmet logo. I think it's the shape of it, but I'm not sure.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Yeah... overall I like the Panthers' concept, but the sleeves do look busy. Maybe it's the fact that their not curving like they should be around the shoulder, that would give more room for the numbers and all. The other thing I don't like is the the spacing on the wordmark is horrible. I like the font and all, but that spacing is really bugging me.

The helmet stripe is bugging me a little too. For some reason I want it to have a dominant color, not split in half. Thats just me though.

Overall nice job. Keep up the great work.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

Panthers' sleeves are too busy.

I agree. Maybe just one stripe on the shoulders instead of o...

Also, I would like to see this concept with the other Panther logo on the helmet. For some reason, I have always hated the Panthers' helmet logo. I think it's the shape of it, but I'm not sure.

what other panther logo are you talking about....just the full panther?

otherwise i love the alternate 1, that should be used as their regular home jerseys.....for some reason, they look better with a small amount of silver, imo.

and possibly remove the numbers from the sleeves and it would look perfect, or if you feel they feel empty, possibly throw the full panther logo in place of them

spacer.png

Thanks for the C+C so far, y'all.

Here's:

Concept 4, Arizona Cardinals

I personally liked where they were going with the changes a few years back, but I think a tone down on the modern-ness of the jerseys would be an upgrade. And no blood-clot options would be available with these jerseys, just these combos, and I guess the option of mono-white.

C+C

AZCardinals.gif

The red jersey should share the same side panels as the white, and the white pants should share the same stripes as the red. That way things are more interchangeable, which even though you don't want the all red look, should still be an option for them. It will also make everything more consistent with the helmet stripes too (though I don't think the helmet should have any stripes.)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived