elliott Redesigns the NFL

elliott

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, heres my next installment.

Concept 5, Cincy Bengals

I think I came up with something good with this one, obviously it was a hard concept to make because of the complicated stripes, and getting it to look just right. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm sure there is room for improvement, so all C+C is welcome, as always.

CincyBengalsConcept.gif

Concept 5, Cincy Bengals

I think I came up with something good with this one, obviously it was a hard concept to make because of the complicated stripes, and getting it to look just right. Overall I'm pretty happy with it, but I'm sure there is room for improvement, so all C+C is welcome, as always.

CincyBengalsConcept.gif

Those rock! Nice job!

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

I really like all your concepts thus far, great work as usual elliot...my favorite thus far are the Bills. My only gripe is that in my mind the Lions should keep the silver pants, and make the Panthers black pants used in an alternate a more significant role in the Carolina duds.

brewerssig.jpg

Wow, nice work on that Bengals concept elliott. The only thing that strikes me as odd is the shoulder striping, I think it would look nicer if you added more than three stripes to the shoulders and sorta did what you did on the pants.

Good Work though!

Excellent job! I'm a lifelong Bengals fan *shudders at the thought* and these are hella-groovy! I'd buy one in a second! I love the fact that you made the orange the primary, because...well....TIGERS ARE FRICKIN' ORANGE! Great work!

Sigs are for sissies.

Concept 5, Cincy Bengals

CincyBengalsConcept.gif

Two things, really rolled into one.

I ain't the biggest fan of the Chicago Bears number font on this uniform--but then again, it ain't like those DIN Enggschferift numbers (or however that's spelled) they use now are any better. I personally wouldn't mind the Jungle Cats switching to a number font more along the lines of the font they currently use in their wordmark. That'd be something to try.

I will say this one thing here, though...I do see one thing here that I have long thought would look good if the right team tried it, and wondered if any team would dare "go there" and use, and it applies here: the curved wordmark. so far to date, I've only seen one football team attempt this, and that's the University of Connecticut Huskies, and methinks that was done half out of necessity (being that the word "Connecticut" is rather long). With the Bengals curved wordmark you're using here, I think it fits very well. Some might call that look bush-league (especially on a uniform set the currently looks bush-league as hell to me), but on this application, I think it looks very good.

That's just my two cents on the matter...yap--those two rusted Lincolns.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Concept 5, Cincy Bengals

CincyBengalsConcept.gif

Two things, really rolled into one.

I ain't the biggest fan of the Chicago Bears number font on this uniform--but then again, it ain't like those DIN Enggschferift numbers (or however that's spelled) they use now are any better. I personally wouldn't mind the Jungle Cats switching to a number font more along the lines of the font they currently use in their wordmark. That'd be something to try.

I will say this one thing here, though...I do see one thing here that I have long thought would look good if the right team tried it, and wondered if any team would dare "go there" and use, and it applies here: the curved wordmark. so far to date, I've only seen one football team attempt this, and that's the University of Connecticut Huskies, and methinks that was done half out of necessity (being that the word "Connecticut" is rather long). With the Bengals curved wordmark you're using here, I think it fits very well. Some might call that look bush-league (especially on a uniform set the currently looks bush-league as hell to me), but on this application, I think it looks very good.

That's just my two cents on the matter...yap--those two rusted Lincolns.

OK, thanks, just to let you know, though, its the Bengals own font, not the Bears

Concept 6, Denver Broncos

For this one, I brought back orange into the mix as the home jersey, and updated their "swoosh" look. You might not like the 3 pants for 3 jerseys thing, but I thought it was the only way it could work.

broncosconcept.gif

Yeah, C+C

For this one, I brought back orange into the mix as the home jersey, and updated their "swoosh" look. You might not like the 3 pants for 3 jerseys thing, but I thought it was the only way it could work.

broncosconcept.gif

Yeah, C+C

I really like these. At first glance, I thought the home needed more blue, especially on the side. Maybe make that blue? However, it is growing on me now. But I do think that at least the pants stripe needs to be solid blue or blue with an orange outline. Otherwise, A-/B+ on these. And that's pretty good for me.

Oh, maybe spice up the wordmark a bit. That's my only other gripe. great job.

OK, thanks, just to let you know, though, its the Bengals own font, not the Bears

broncosconcept.gif

Yeah, C+C

First off, I love the Bengal's concept and it blows away what they have no, as stated above.

This Broncos concept though... it's a nice start, but I wonder what happens to that side panel when it hits the armpit... it looks good on the concept but on the field the side panel wouldn't match up with what you have going on the chest/sleeve area.

My other thing is with the side panel also. On the jersey it looks great but the home and alt pants are very underwhelming in their current state... What if the white side panel in the home was changed to orange and on the alt it was changed to navy?

The home and alt jerseys would not be as dynamic but it would still flow and it would eliminate the problem of having 3 pants(the home and away pants would be the same).

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived