Cardinals helmet

In 5..4..3..2..1

that's awesome! i agree with kewp80 about the yellow facemask but any other color and it would be perfect. Maybe when the cards pack up and leave Ari in a decade or so, they'll use that.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

While that is indeed really cool...haven't I seen this before?

Pretty much. Here is the original I did (with the then-current logo) back in 2002:

MY Cardinal-head helmet

And people wonder why I don't post my concepts any more. :cursing:

It is quite a bit similar, I can give you that, but it is different enough to not be "the same." BTW, how many ways can you really take their logo and morph it around a helmet, you know? I doubt it was stolen from you, but yours does look nice, I don't like the black in the jerseys though.

That's awful. The originals are still the best. Rams, Eagles, Vikings. You can't force this kind of a design on a helmet. It simply does not work well for this team.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Pretty much. Here is the original I did (with the then-current logo) back in 2002:

MY Cardinal-head helmet

It is quite a bit similar, I can give you that, but it is different enough to not be "the same." BTW, how many ways can you really take their logo and morph it around a helmet, you know? I doubt it was stolen from you, but yours does look nice, I don't like the black in the jerseys though.

The reason that it is similar and not the same is the fact that I created mine before the logo was changed. I slightly altered the beak in my concept, but all the other lines on the black portion of the helmet are the same as the logo, just as his is. He used the new logo, I used the old.

I wouldn't be so put out about it if it weren't for the fact he's touting it as something unique and never been done before and that's obviously not the case. He didn't even have the creativity or intelligence to change the yellow facemask.

MY Cardinal-head helmet

The reason that it is similar and not the same is the fact that I created mine before the logo was changed. I slightly altered the beak in my concept, but all the other lines on the black portion of the helmet are the same as the logo, just as his is. He used the new logo, I used the old.

I wouldn't be so put out about it if it weren't for the fact he's touting it as something unique and never been done before and that's obviously not the case. He didn't even have the creativity or intelligence to change the yellow facemask.

is it possible that he simply came up with the idea on his own? i don't think it is out of the realm of possibility to think that more than one person came up with the same design.

I like the helmet design though. I donb't see that it looks kiddish as some have mentioned. it is a good idea but as it is with most great ideas i doubt it will see the light of day.

The guy came up with it on his own and I've known of other concepts that are similar but his looks the best to me and this guy actually made a real helmet. I never said he was the first to come up with it actually there are others that have come up with several variations on the same concept long before anyone here. The original was a hand drawn sketch of the helmet. It was seen on one of the Cardinal websites a long time ago before they had came out with the new unis.

I have created an updated, cutting edge, helmet design to help mold the Cardinals as the elite organization in the league. As you know, a team?s football helmet is the true identity of any franchise in the NFL. The Cardinals? current helmet design, to put it bluntly, represents failure and mediocrity

So.. this helmet makes them elite?? The current helmet is much better than this.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Archived