Merry Christmas Colours

jeremyb

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Minot State in North Dakota wears red and green.

Minot State

While Minot State is green and red, the photo you posted is not of a MSU player... Check out the rest of that gallery. It's photos of a Minot State vs. Bemidji State club hockey game, and a Bemidji State player just happens to have on red pants. The MSU team is in white jerseys. See this photo. Note MSU - Minot State in white, and the other team (Bemidji State) in green.

Now, as noted, Minot State is green and red:

Moose

Oops. Sorry about that. Good catch, Moose.

Years ago I dated a woman who played basketball for Minot State. And, yes, she hated the nickname Beavers. I have to admit, though, that I gave her a lot of grief about it.

Did you see the headline when you click on thta link to Minot's website? It was in reference to the women's hockey game vs. Bemidji (both nicknamed the Beavers):

"MSU Club women?s hockey team tops Bemidji 2-1MSU wins Beaver battle"

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I don't have any pictures of it, but I know that the WB-S Penguins are doing another Christmas Jersey this year...

And I have to say It looks Awesome.

Not sure on the date that its being worn, I'm guessing on the 22nd or 26th (games closest to Christmas Day).

not sure if this counts, but this is just additional proof that red and green look terrible together.

starsnewjersey.jpg

national teams for olympics/worldcups/tournaments, etc... that's acceptable.

but if you aren't tied to the colors of your nation, there is no excuse to wear green and red together in a month that doesn't start with D.

hooray for the mooterus

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Splitting hairs though it may be...

...IF one counts "emerald" as a somewhat diluted shade of green, well then, these "classics" would qualify:

72473737.jpg

6f_1.jpg

72527520.jpg

(And for the record...I actually LIKED the Grizz's uniforms--both these and the black-based sets that came after them, if only for uniqueness in color schemes and plain outright originality.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived