There Back...

bowld

I made these last yr using the old nhl templates and had alot of requests..ive decided to do them again this time using the edge jerseys.

im keeping all sigs the same design..both logos in middle "front of jersey" and both players on outside edges.

i will take requests but please only give me 2 players for each team. ill do these until we have all 30 teams done but wont be doing multiple teams (these take too long!)

if you see your team is already done dont bother to request because i wont be doing them. once a team is done its done..so if u want specific players you gotta be the first to request that team.

teams that cannot be requested(already done)

13 of 30 teams completed

Ducks

Canucks

Bruins

Leafs

Islanders

Lightning

Stars

Sabres

Capitals

Avalanche

Flyers

Jackets

Senators(soon)

Why wouldn't you take requests for teams that are "already done"? You've only done two players from each team!

because they take along time to make.... the names and numbers take the longest because i have to extract each letter and number each individualy from nhl 08 video game

Why wouldn't you take requests for teams that are "already done"? You've only done two players from each team!

because they take along time to make.... the names and numbers take the longest because i have to extract each letter and number each individualy from nhl 08 video game

That's what I figured... well, tell me ifyou find out a faster way to to it...

Great work, by the way.

when you get a chance, Caps Ovechkin (8) home and Backstrom (19) on away. thanks a bunch.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived