NHL All-Star Thread

HedleyLamarr

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Timmah!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=227917&hubname=nhl

Oh and some losers named Niedermayer, Perry and Malkin. I'm sure even in the all-star game, Ribeiro will fake an injury.

I'm still surprised that Gerber didn't get in there, though I am glad that Tim Thomas made it even if it is just so he can make one amazing save and let in about 34 more goals.

Hi, how are you?

Timmah!

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=227917&hubname=nhl

Oh and some losers named Niedermayer, Perry and Malkin. I'm sure even in the all-star game, Ribeiro will fake an injury.

I'm still surprised that Gerber didn't get in there, though I am glad that Tim Thomas made it even if it is just so he can make one amazing save and let in about 34 more goals.

Don't forget the breaking of the stick or the shoving of the goal to the boards after said goals.

I know Scott Neidermayer is good, but there aren't any other defensemen in the West worthy of going to the All-Star Game?

*cough*RORY FITZPATRICK*cough*

Doesn't he have to be on a roster first?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Missing All-Star Game

Paul Stastny

Henrik Zetterberg

Sergei Zubov

Martin Brodeur

Sidney Crosby

Jason Spezza

Danny Heatley

Roberto Luongo

Am I missing someone? Now teh Av's and Devils need a rep. I'm guessing Hedjuk/Woltski and Parise.

I'd have put Gerber or Thomas in ahead of Dipietro. The only reason he is going is because he is the most publicized American goalie in the game at the moment.

Ryan Miller?

Dipietro isn't the one in the Amp commercial. Or the numerous Versus and NHL Network spots. And I'm pretty sure everyone knows Miller is the best American goalie in the game. (I guess you could make an argument for Thomas this season though) The only reason Dipi was selected to the Olympic team and Miller wasn't was because Esche was on the team being the older more expierienced of the two and Esche didn't like Miller and said he wouldn't play if Miller was selected also. Dipi also had more international expierience than Miller.

I'd have put Gerber or Thomas in ahead of Dipietro. The only reason he is going is because he is the most publicized American goalie in the game at the moment.

Ryan Miller?

Dipietro isn't the one in the Amp commercial. Or the numerous Versus and NHL Network spots. And I'm pretty sure everyone knows Miller is the best American goalie in the game. (I guess you could make an argument for Thomas this season though) The only reason Dipi was selected to the Olympic team and Miller wasn't was because Esche was on the team being the older more expierienced of the two and Esche didn't like Miller and said he wouldn't play if Miller was selected also. Dipi also had more international expierience than Miller.

Thank you :D

That's what I meant but I hadn't seen NEon's 2nd response until a week or 2 after and didn't want to make it seem like it took me that long or anything.

Hi, how are you?

The trick shot competition was lame too. Guys were getting 9s when they didn't even make their shot. Before it started, I jokingly said to a friend someone's going to hit the puck in the air like Crosby did in the Winter Classic, then do a 360 and hit it in the air.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

I thnk the Skills Competition was good. Incorporating the Young Stars game into it seemed better than keeping it seperate. The breakway challenge was only lame for one reason - a little lack of creativity. There were no rules. Almost anything wouldve counted except a rebound shot.

Overall, much better than last year.

Pittsburgh Arsenal - Elite Football League (NFL) - est. 2006 

Archived