Start of a new and long concept series

randyc

didn't think this would still be going on, nice work. i echo pretty much what everyone else has said. is it possible that a team changes it's template before you get done with this? probably not at this rate, but that would be sort of funny. keep it up. boston next is gunna be good.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So next up is Bostons template correct ?

I cant wait to see all the teams with this "classic" jersey style , I am really looking forward to the next couple sets ...

I don't think any team will look bad in that design.

Can't wait!

I got Anaheim done last night, and the colours of the logo, combined with the jersey, don't look too spectacular.

8prlQWA.png

Wow. I never loved Anaheim's template, but, some teams just looked awesome in it. Specifically Carolina and Columbus, and I think Tampa Bay should adopt the template tomorrow.

No one looks good on Atlanta's template, including Atlanta. This isn't your fault.

I really can't see anyone looking all that bad on Boston's template.

Keep it up!

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

I cant wait to see all the teams with this "classic" jersey style , I am really looking forward to the next couple sets ...

Can't wait!

The slug will. <_<

Can't wait!

The slug will. <_<

Okay. Fair enough.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Can't wait!

I got Anaheim done last night, and the colours of the logo, combined with the jersey, don't look too spectacular.

You were correct, Atlanta looks good though

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

the slugs look a little more tolerable. give them a decent logo for once and thats a top 5 look.

as for the flames, that is just a thing of beauty. I probably like the white version better than the red one mainly because i don't like the burnt to a crisp C. That white one i would totally buy.

both are 100% upgrades.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived