randyc

Start of a new and long concept series

didn't think this would still be going on, nice work. i echo pretty much what everyone else has said. is it possible that a team changes it's template before you get done with this? probably not at this rate, but that would be sort of funny. keep it up. boston next is gunna be good.

So next up is Bostons template correct ?

I cant wait to see all the teams with this "classic" jersey style , I am really looking forward to the next couple sets ...

I don't think any team will look bad in that design.

Can't wait!

I got Anaheim done last night, and the colours of the logo, combined with the jersey, don't look too spectacular.

Wow. I never loved Anaheim's template, but, some teams just looked awesome in it. Specifically Carolina and Columbus, and I think Tampa Bay should adopt the template tomorrow.

No one looks good on Atlanta's template, including Atlanta. This isn't your fault.

I really can't see anyone looking all that bad on Boston's template.

Keep it up!

I cant wait to see all the teams with this "classic" jersey style , I am really looking forward to the next couple sets ...

Can't wait!

The slug will. <_<

Can't wait!

The slug will. <_<

Okay. Fair enough.

I think that the you should do the sabres template soon. Its a pretty cool jersey and quite a few teams would look pretty cool in it.

He is doing all the teams in order, Buffalo is coming soon

Get a girlfriend

But seriously, they look awesome.

Anaheim-Boston Away

Anaheim-Boston Home

Atlanta-Boston Away

Atlanta-Boston Home

This is all the jerseys I have done right now. I'm not too sure when the next update will be.

Atlanta looks great in this.

Both Atlanta and Anaheim look great. Really great wow Boston's template just can't look bad in any color.

On the home Boston jerseys, shouldn't the end of the sleeves be the same color as the part above the stripe and the body of the jersey? The Bruins jersey is all black.

Can't wait!

I got Anaheim done last night, and the colours of the logo, combined with the jersey, don't look too spectacular.

You were correct, Atlanta looks good though

Those Atlanta jerseys in the Boston template look awesome! As for the Anaheim ones... not so much.

the slugs look a little more tolerable. give them a decent logo for once and thats a top 5 look.

as for the flames, that is just a thing of beauty. I probably like the white version better than the red one mainly because i don't like the burnt to a crisp C. That white one i would totally buy.

both are 100% upgrades.