We all Love the ABA Contest ::::: VOTING

Alphabet Man

I'm happy mine received a couple votes, and a semi-best overall.

Great contest. I've been waiting for a contest and I think there should be them more often.

1- Overall best design - Z (Honorable mention: AB)

2- Best name - Q (W)

3- Most comedic value - W (B)

4- Best use of the letter 'Z' - B (H)

5- Most mind-boggling name - W (D)

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
woah... i'm getting loads of votes, I didn't think my concept would have got such a good response!

Damn, you must be W. I was in in a race with W for one of the categories but now I'm losing by 3 or 4.

I'm just happy I got votes at all. Remember, in the ABA, it's all about the competition... definitely not if in the end you win or lose (especially when it comes to money).

nav-logo.png

woah... i'm getting loads of votes, I didn't think my concept would have got such a good response!

Damn, you must be W. I was in in a race with W for one of the categories but now I'm losing by 3 or 4.

I'm just happy I got votes at all. Remember, in the ABA, it's all about the competition... definitely not if in the end you win or lose (especially when it comes to money).

So true.

I got a vote! Better than expected.

Congratulations! I feel the same way about mine and all the vote (singular) I received.

This excitement is proof that we need contests more often.

I've actually (suprisingly) gotten 6 votes, and I'm duking it out with someone else for a win in a category!

Archived