Play Yahoo's Tourney Pick 'Em

ROCHitman

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're at 26. Is there any chance that we can put our screen names/handles in the bracket name so I know who's who?

Anyway, I'm in. Just someone stop me if I try to ride Louisville to the Final Four... my big mistake in my school pool.

We're at 26. Is there any chance that we can put our screen names/handles in the bracket name so I know who's who?

Why? That's no fun.

I'm "UGA's a Football School"....

Well as long as you clarify, it's OK.

I made mine my user name, changed from the original bracket name, Shinyhubcaps and the Picks of Destiny.

We need more people.

Come and join!

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

• 2 weeks later...
Is anyone else having just an awful time filling out their brackets this year? I have no confidence in basically any picks I'm making...it's such a mediocre field all-around.

I am. I got my Final Four, but I'm having trouble getting all the other picks.

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Is anyone else having just an awful time filling out their brackets this year? I have no confidence in basically any picks I'm making...it's such a mediocre field all-around.

I am. I got my Final Four, but I'm having trouble getting all the other picks.

I have confidence in only two things: 1.) UNC and 2.) UCLA making the Final Four. After bashing Pittsburgh as "the 7th Big East team" (despite their record and winning the tournament), I decided to put them in the Final Four along with the other Big East team, Georgetown.

I don't think it's a mediocre field, but I have a hard time deciphering which picks can actually be upsets. It's weird, because there are about 8 first-round upsets per year, but there were only 5 last year, and 3 of them were 9-8 matchups. I think I went with 7 upsets.

I'm in.

Upset Count:

1st Round: 6

2nd Round: 2

Regional Semis: 1

Regional Finals: 2

Upset Count = 11.

Probably way too high. Like others I had trouble being comfortable with my picks. I'm still not.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

I'm in with Geoff's Bracket of Suckage

I read that as "Bucket of Sausage."

That sounds much tastier.

"Sodboy13's Bucket of Sausage," submitted for your approval.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived