Coke Zero 400 at Daytona

parhills3d34

the second one looks like a phallus with a checkered condom on.

now we have to vote for that one.

wow, such beauty you've strung there! the votes is 50/50 right now. with logo #2 up by 145 at the time of this posting.

I like the 1st one more...looks more like a Nascar logo instead of a checkered...well we went over that already so theres no point for me to repeat it.

nhlvquebec2mw0.pngnhlpittsburghmo1.pngmlsnewenglandei8.pngnflbaltimoreff1.pngncaaohiostatepx4.png

Interesting Baseball fact: In 1960: Baltimore, Milwaukee, Cincinnati, and Pittsburgh had 2 AAA affiliates, while Los Angeles had 3 teams...and the New York Yankees had the Kansas City Athletics.

Interesting Hockey fact: In 1974, the Buffalo Sabres draft Taro Tsujimoto of the Toyko Katanas with th 183 pick in the draft. It was later revealed that Taro didn't exist, but Taro is still listed as an offical draftee of the Buffalo Sabres in their Media Guide.

I like the 1st one more...looks more like a Nascar logo instead of a checkered...well we went over that already so theres no point for me to repeat it.

They're both awful...

... I need two votes!

I am not shaped like that so all I see is a Coke bottle. So many of the soft drinks are using full bottle labels now, I like the checkered design. With all the red in the second design you definitely think Coke. I like it!

BTW. If anybody is shaped that way, you may want to go to the doctor and have that problem checked out.

I prefer the 2nd logo.

FYI, this year might the final year of the Bud(weiser) Shootout as NASCAR has ended it agreement with Anheuser-Busch and will have Coors Light as the "official beer" next season, The sponsorship of the pre-season race was an issue with ISC ,NASCAR's track operations company, but the Pole Award should have a new name.

If you have checkered Coke bottles lasting more than 4 hours, see a doctor...

Seriously, the second logo has the accurate shape of the Daytona track, even if it does have the bigger, uh, bottle.

139775815_cc7da57bca_o.jpg

I'd voted for #2.

BTW, wasn't this race the Pepsi 400? What's with the cola switch?

Well, since it's for a redneck sport, then why not have a sponsor who's business is best among rednecks you know?

Whats the deal with "Powered by Coca-Cola"?

I think more people refer to Coca-Cola as Coke, than they do coca-cola, so really they should kinda already know what coke zero is a brand of, right?

I voted for #1, but both are pure crap.

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I'd voted for #2.

BTW, wasn't this race the Pepsi 400? What's with the cola switch?

It is because Coke is now the official drink of International Speedway Corp. tracks, thus the Pepsi race at Daytona had to change.

Archived