Milwaukee Iron

JaMike81

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats gotta be some kind of a joke.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

If you want a real laugh, delete the adress from where it mentions the team, ie leave it at:

http://web.mac.com/jlabarbera/

For that's where the real GOLD lies including:

It?s taken years to build your reputation.

It takes the media minutes to tear it apart... or make it stronger.

AND

LaBarbera Media Group teaches you how to protect your reputation and your image.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

The logo stinks - they could do so much better. We've got a lot of quality designers here on the boards that can put their logo to shame.

I do like the idea of the horse, Iron(horse) would be a train, but still the name is good, the rest needs to be dumped in File 13 (trash).

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Chris Kokalis was involved? There's your problem right there.

Is he infamous for something else?

Not really infamous, but he used to be employed by the Minnesota Thunder, that's where I know him from.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

• 6 months later...

MilwaukeeIron.jpg

Stolen avatar from a new poster at the arena league boards. I think they somehow managed to make the logo worse.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

First off, ugh, what an eyesore of a logo. Second, how do they get away with using a Hyden Penetierre photo and just half-assedly slapping their logo on her shirt? Then for their "Platinum Dance Team" (a name which I find hilarious) they just used a picture of the Redskins Cheerleaders. I'm starting to suspect that the reason why their logo is so crappy is because it was also just ripped from the internet.

spacer.png

I love the name, because of the obvious Harley-Davidson connection. Even the horse could work for me. This execution is just terrible.

I've long thought that "Milwaukee Irons" (note the plural) would work for a MLS club, if they could find some sort of Ironman-ish theme to work. Tie it in with West Ham for the football fans, of which there are many in Milwaukee, and away you go.

I can't stand arena football, but weren't the Mustangs fairly successful? I seem to recall that they folded over stadium issues, not lack of corporate or fan support.

You recall correctly.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

First off, ugh, what an eyesore of a logo. Second, how do they get away with using a Hyden Penetierre photo and just half-assedly slapping their logo on her shirt? Then for their "Platinum Dance Team" (a name which I find hilarious) they just used a picture of the Redskins Cheerleaders. I'm starting to suspect that the reason why their logo is so crappy is because it was also just ripped from the internet.
Oh wow, I didn't even bother to scroll down and search until you mentioned all that. That is pretty bad.

Archived