14ers rebranding

jake22

there is a D-League Team in colorado called the 14ers. in the d-league they put their name plates on the bottum of the number. so i took the charlotte bobcats format and used it to make what i think is a cool jersey for a lower level team. tell me what you think.

new14ers.png

C&C

I like th general idea. However, I think it is too "ranbow-y" (think 80's nuggets). Ditch the yellow stripe and incorrporate it into the trim. Im not a big fan of the mountain top on the front of the jersey as well.

Here a better idea: Start from scratch (dont base it off the Bobcats). Noot too sound hard but I think the design would be better if it wwere brand new

Uh, it's definitely a start. A lot of what there is to be said has already been said. In general, I'm against having stuff on jerseys. Like they said, it'd get tucked in and look awkward. I understand that you were just trying to use the color scheme, but not all three colors have to be really well represented. It does seem too colorful. With that said, its definitely a start.

Also, I think it would look a lot better if you just cleaned it up.

jman077.png

Sig courtesy of LEWJ

Looks good except for the mountain...I agree that the majority of it would be lost when tucked.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

yeah its a start...

i think for striping i might look to the CO flag with the 2 blues and white. also, maybe u could make something more interesting for the wordmark than what they already have. maybe for the mountains part look to the old Jazz jerseys where they incorporated the mountains up higher onto the jersey.

Is that a Rocky Mountain coming out of your pants or are you just glad to see me?

OK, I couldn't resist.

That was my first thought too. A peak rising from the crotch is a terrible idea.

Archived