Adidas Michigan Jerseys?

JJSCOTT

What happened to the guy who was claiming this was gonna be some huge change that made everybody scream bloody murder? Remember the "New font, white shoes, look like West Virginia, I gota friend on the team" stuff?

Looks pretty much like last year... no change to the home, silly Adidas pipping replacing silly Nike pipping on the road.

Not much to get excited over.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What happened to the guy who was claiming this was gonna be some huge change that made everybody scream bloody murder? Remember the "New font, white shoes, look like West Virginia, I gota friend on the team" stuff?

Looks pretty much like last year... no change to the home, silly Adidas pipping replacing silly Nike pipping on the road.

Not much to get excited over.

That was me... The font is different is just slightly different from the old one... they are wearing white shoes with away unis and if you go to most Michigan sites most fans DO think the new away jerseys look too much like WVU ones.

Mhockeyavatar-1.jpgMRink.jpgMhockeyavatarmaize-1.jpg

That's certainly my favorite Michigan game ever.

45-17.

Hey, remember when Peyton Manning came back his senior year to win the heisman, and Charles Woodson won it instead, and then won the National Championship?...yeah that was cool. :P

lol, jk man.

-Vicious-

Picture21.png

45-17.

Hey, remember when Peyton Manning came back his senior year to win the heisman, and Charles Woodson won it instead, and then won the National Championship?...yeah that was cool. :P

lol, jk man.

-Vicious-

Ouch, yeah funny thing is, the year Peyton leaves for the NFL, Tee Martin wins the National Championship. Sucks to be Peyton during college. Although i'm sure he came back bouncing

45-17.

lol, jk man.

-Vicious-

Half a national championship. Nebraska won the other half after beating us by like a hundred in the Orange Bowl. :wacko:

Where's Charles Woodson now?

Us beating Big Ten teams in the Cirtus Bowl was kind of our thing in the 90's/early 00's. Ohio State, Northwestern, Michigan, ho-hum. :D

45-17.

lol, jk man.

-Vicious-

Half a national championship. Nebraska won the other half after beating us by like a hundred in the Orange Bowl.

Us beating Big Ten teams in the Cirtus Bowl was kind of our thing in the 90's/early 00's. Ohio State, Northwestern, Michigan, ho-hum.

But what about now???

Half a national championship. Nebraska won the other half after beating us by like a hundred in the Orange Bowl.

Us beating Big Ten teams in the Cirtus Bowl was kind of our thing in the 90's/early 00's. Ohio State, Northwestern, Michigan, ho-hum.

But what about now???

Now we do it in the Outback Bowl, see: Wisconsin.

We've let other SEC teams beat the Big Televen in the National Championship Game.

But what about now???

Now we do it in the Outback Bowl, see: Wisconsin.

We've let other SEC teams beat the Big Televen in the National Championship Game.

And by the Big Televen you mean Ohio $tate... :D

45-17.

lol, jk man.

-Vicious-

Half a national championship. Nebraska won the other half after beating us by like a hundred in the Orange Bowl. :wacko:

Us beating Big Ten teams in the Cirtus Bowl was kind of our thing in the 90's/early 00's. Ohio State, Northwestern, Michigan, ho-hum. :D

no, it was a full one in my book, if a certain pass wasnt intentionally kicked to a team mate in the end zone, we would have it all to ourselves, but nobody here in michigan recognizes that its half a national championship

oh, and woodson is a pro bowl corner in the NFL, though he is no peyton, but then again, peyton is no brady.

Picture21.png

well they are finally out, no surprise about the home jerseys.

jerseys-071408_300.jpg

here is a very interesting read about the away jerseys.

http://www.mgoblue.com/football/article.aspx?id=141310

"The inspirational message "Those who stay will be champions" from the late Bo Schembechler is embroidered along the inside hem of the jersey. Interior shoulder panels feature silicone prints of the 42 Michigan Big Ten championship seasons, reminding players of their role in Michigan football history." :therock::blink:

my only question about this is why!

michigan.png

jerseys-071408_300.jpg

"The inspirational message "Those who stay will be champions" from the late Bo Schembechler is embroidered along the inside hem of the jersey. Interior shoulder panels feature silicone prints of the 42 Michigan Big Ten championship seasons, reminding players of their role in Michigan football history." :therock::blink:

Why, well to tell the players this is the legacy the players before you left behind, to remind you that this is why you chose Michigan. That is why. History, integrety, champions

jerseys-071408_300.jpg

Where are all of the Nike bashers now? If Nike did that to the Michigan away people would be calling for blood. That is awful. I don't even mind piping normally, but that one is really loud.

Archived