Dallas Cowboys concept

mania

I like it overall but the things I dislike are those that make it different from what they wear now. B)

1. Not feeling the blue pants.

2. The logo is lost in the pants stripe.

3. Death to logos above nameplates!

4. I like using 'Dallas' on the away jersey but have concluded that NFL teams will never use the city name on the jersey because they don't want to be limited to wearing that jersey on the road.

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I like the basic structure of this concept, but the lone blue/white in the jerseys remind me too much of the Colts. I agree with brendan, the jerseys definitely need more silver. In my opinion though, the pants are helmet are excellent. I love colored facemasks.

I've seen a few people make concepts just like yours. (Matching arm stripes, no navy, no greenish silver...) That's what everybody seems to do when the crack something out for the Cowboys.

It does look alot better than what they wear now so it's too bad there won't be a similar update in real life.

Kinda feel like there should be more silver on the jerseys, but the main things I'd like to see is the blue pants becoming an alt with the silver pants the primary set. Otherwise this looks really nice.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

I agree with getting rid of the blue pants and the blue facemask. Otherwise I believe you have a great concept. Add more sliver on to the jersey, and remove the star from above the name plate.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

The blue pants are not so good. Reminds me too much of the cowboys from Little Giants. I know I'll get flamed, but being a Cowboys fan, I honestly don't have a problem with the current set, as long as the Navy top isn't worn more than once a season. Though I do like what you did with the dark top, minus the dallas of course...

Outside of the fact I couldn't find a way to work the silver into the jerseys without it feeling tacked on or looking worse, I really like these.

cowboysks3.png

I'm lovin the jerseys!

the pants? not so much.

the blue facemask needs to go, try keeping it the same cowboy silver.

But as a said, The Jerseys are awesome!

The blue pants are not so good. Reminds me too much of the cowboys from Little Giants. I know I'll get flamed, but being a Cowboys fan, I honestly don't have a problem with the current set, as long as the Navy top isn't worn more than once a season. Though I do like what you did with the dark top, minus the dallas of course...

why would you get flamed? As a Cowboys fan, I like the Uni's we have now too

i actually like the blue pants! it doesnt look bad. people just dont like it because its not what they have in real life. obviously he's making a new design for a reason - maybe he wants to make it looks different from what they have now! as a cowboys fan, i really dig it.

even if you did make the blue pants an alternate, i still think the blue looks great. i'd even be curious to see what the blue jersey looks like with white pants.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

• 3 weeks later...
i actually like the blue pants! it doesnt look bad. people just dont like it because its not what they have in real life. obviously he's making a new design for a reason - maybe he wants to make it looks different from what they have now! as a cowboys fan, i really dig it.

even if you did make the blue pants an alternate, i still think the blue looks great. i'd even be curious to see what the blue jersey looks like with white pants.

I think it's the striping on the blue pants that kills me... I liked the white double star top with the solid blue from the movie, but i think blue only works if there is more blue on the top. No monochrome though, please...

Archived