looks like someone is a ccslc member/lurker

leggman01

ha ha, thats cool to think that somebody may be playing madden with a logo that somebody on here created.

a lot of time went into that site to make all of the screen shots though, cudos to that guy.

Picture21.png

He does say that if you find something that is yours and want him to delete it he will.

I'm assuming the same thing goes with a link or credit perhaps? "No harm No foul" bothers me a bit, but at least it seems like he'll take the stuff down if requested.

But where the hell are some of those other logos from? There are some really good looking logos which i've never seen anywhere.

i'm with you...there are at least a dozen logos i've never seen that are really nice

jldesigns404eo.png

There are 6 of mine and I really don't know how I feel about that... he is distributing them to anyone that wants them without our permission.

Need to think about this... esp. since a couple of my concepts were / are for actual clients that either went a different direction or the whole thing fell through and I planned on hopefully selling those logos later.

EDIT: and another thing that creeps me out is I know at least 2 of those were never posted here, nor anywhere else, they were submitted to clients only... now who is this person and how is he getting some of these logos?

There are 6 of mine and I really don't know how I feel about that... he is distributing them to anyone that wants them without our permission.

Need to think about this... esp. since a couple of my concepts were / are for actual clients that either went a different direction or the whole thing fell through and I planned on hopefully selling those logos later.

EDIT: and another thing that creeps me out is I know at least 2 of those were never posted here, nor anywhere else, they were submitted to clients only... now who is this person and how is he getting some of these logos?

I seem to recall a similar thread about a year or so ago. That Daschund logo is from a fantasy football league:

ballandoates.com

... along with almost all of the other team logos. I admit, I have downloaded and installed some of the sets before. He's a pretty decent guy and if you ask about a particular logo he will take it down. I think a lot of the stuff is clipart anyway. He hasn't updated since springtime (when I load the page it says March 07, but I know he's added stuff since). Some of that stuff is NFLE alts, too.

applogosig17.pngapplogosig16bychapeeko.png

Courtesy chapeeko

Here where I work we have a bunch of different "Clip Art" booklets with corresponding discs. Some of the logos on that site I have seen before in those booklets, which is probably legal and fine. I'm just saying, maybe thats where some of the thats-good-but-I've-never-seen-it-before logos that you guys speak about are coming from.

Yeah, dude must found our logos through my signature link. The Minority Roosters, Purricanes, and "Rippers" (Saucy Jacks) are mine. The Rican Havok is a collaboration between Roxstar, a friend of mine, and me. I don't really mind that he posts them (I've been meaning to make my own Madden custom uniforms for months, but never got around to it) if he puts a credit up. I'll have to contact him.

forumbanner-bno.jpg

Archived