Zephyr Hat NHL Logos

Bmac

Very cool. I've never seen that one before. I wonder if it was a late addition to the line because I remember going through their website when they were first released.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Very cool. I've never seen that one before. I wonder if it was a late addition to the line because I remember going through their website when they were first released.

Great logo, one of my favorites of the bunch.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I have the bruins one. got it when i was like 12, dont like it anymore. the bruin looks like a wild boar.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

The Skating Penguin, Flyers, Blues and Cauncks ones are pretty decent. The rest, absoulte garbage.

...yet, none are near as horrendous as the OKC Thunder. Just thought I'd point that out for the millionth time. ^_^

6uXNWAo.png

Here they are, in all their rockin', tough as nails greatness.

xlines.png

I have a hat with the first Sens logo in the third row. As soon as I saw it, I knew I had to have it for the unique factor.

I have never seen anyone else wearing it.

There's a good chance no one else bought one, due to not wanting to be caught dead in it.

Just an opinion.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I have a maroon cap with the Coyotes' X-Line logo on it. Still wear it, still think it's awesome. San Jose, New Jersey, and Minnesota are my other favorites of the lot. I've gotta think that Thrashers one is the worst of them all. And that's coming from someone who's wearing a Thrashers jersey as he types this.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived